spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spud wife is the one in the back munching away. I’m confused as to who the guy with the white jacket is? Someone’s said its Nana Bea 😂😂😂😂😂 He’s been adding spices to the beans from what I’ve watched. Are they changing the menu or something?
That ain't spud wife. Spudwifes at the back with the beige hoodie on , fake red hair and a narcissistic smile

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ain't spud wife. Spudwifes at the back with the beige hoodie on , fake red hair and a narcissistic smile
I said she was the one at the back, you’ve read my post wrong 🙈 She’s absolutely useless, why is she there? Just getting in the way of people.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing bleeping all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone
Wh u been? Miss u

spudmans gonna be there at some point

world’s gone crazy over a potato

Spud wife is the one in the back munching away. I’m confused as to who the guy with the white jacket is? Someone’s said its Nana Bea 😂😂😂😂😂 He’s been adding spices to the beans from what I’ve watched. Are they changing the menu or something?
Nana bea! Hahahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spudman in the crowd? Who does he think he is? A celeb darlinggg.
We will see him on live soon crowd surging.
Wish spudwife would shut up shouting.

Reactions: 5
What are they going to do at closing time? Just tell the remaining people in the queue that they can't be served? 😬
---
Or when they even sell out!

What are they going to do at closing time? Just tell the remaining people in the queue that they can't be served? 😬
---
Or when they even sell out!
I'd like to think at a certain time he stops the que.. Cos surely joining the que now till take you to maybe 4? If it's as big as they say.

Reactions: 3
Just watched Mr t's live and he couldn't even reach the end of the queue 😬 there is going to be a lot of disappointed people!

Reactions: 1
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people

Good cause or not, his van is absolutely disgusting 😷. If that's what he's willing to show on live, I wonder about general not-seen hygiene.
---
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people
People moaning about a freebie, always tickles me 😆

Reactions: 3
My 15 year old daughter was just on about him, she said how scruffy his van is and she wouldn’t eat off there 😂😂

Reactions: 4