spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does need to improve them and his van on the hygiene though, I've worked in various kitchens and we had a outbreak of food poisoning and it wasn't even a dirty kitchen. I know how easy it is to make contamination, all it takes is one order and your whole business could go under

Reactions: 9
Yeah tbh I don’t understand why people aren’t talking about how grim and unhygienic he and his trailer is. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got someone on my Facebook who went and got a potato with chilli on today from him, it looked like an explosion 🤣

Reactions: 3
Believe me I’m someone who loves hype, anything limited edition and I’m there!

But I just don’t get this whole spudman thing, firstly he looks grubby and I wouldn’t want to buy anything I was eating from him. Where are the gloves?? The trailer is disgusting, and what annoys me is on places like This Morning they’ve never shown the inside of the trailer just this free potato thing. Someone should be constantly cleaning up all the mess left. Also, the fact they put food cold like beans into the silver pot things and you’re meant to put them in hot to keep them warm. So not adhering to food hygiene standards. Also it’s just tinned beans, chilli, cheapest potatoes butter and cheese. I can see how it’s worth it for a creator to go to his stand for content but not people queuing for hours, you can make it cheaper yourself!

It’s like Binley Mega Chippy with the sob story of his kidney transplants. It’ll last a few months and fizzle out.

Reactions: 10
I mean this “it’s a spud van, the hygiene isn’t going to be good” is a little silly. The hygiene is awful, it’s dangerous and it should be called out. I’ve seen that the little Tory has made his live sub only - money money money, must be funny, in a rich mans world!

Reactions: 12
I mean this “it’s a spud van, the hygiene isn’t going to be good” is a little silly. The hygiene is awful, it’s dangerous and it should be called out. I’ve seen that the little Tory has made his live sub only - money money money, must be funny, in a rich mans world!
I thought this too but were wrong I watched his live last night and you can see how apologetic he was he said he wished he new how or could refund everyone the subs he did it for a purpose and I do believe it was only for that reason. I agree it’s dirty though. Thankfully he’s employed somebody to take cash so the ones touching food won’t be handling any money!

Reactions: 1
hygiene... and messy is two very different words.. if its not hygienic thats disgusting and there's 0 excuse there 5 star busy restaurants that are busy and I bet there kitchen isn't a state,, messy ok in moderation but ur van looks vile

Reactions: 6
I saw the kitchen in their house once on a video, it was a tip. Spud wife seems the type to think she’s too good to do housework, she really is proper sour!

Reactions: 5
But surely him seeing all the comments about hygiene, you'd like to think he's told his staff to wash their hands more. I don't think I've seen any of them wash their hands yet! But to make comments about the girls weight annoy me. I was bulled all throughout school, and some of my adult life for being on the bigger side.. And nothing pisses me off more then someone commenting about what I shuvel in my gob.

Reactions: 4
How many kids does spudwife have? Did she have 4 or 5 before she met Ben?

Reactions: 2
They have 9 in total I think
---
Ben had 2 when he got with her then they had the twins
---
makes you wonder what 5 star food hygiene rating means.
When it comes to food standards you obviously need the clean kitchen but a lot of it is paper work. If his paperwork is up to date then they mark you stupidly high and don't bother checking the in depth stuff as much as you have the evidence that you've "cleaned" it

Reactions: 3
He is 100% unhygienic... He constantly touches customers phones and then continues to chop potatoes, phones are full of bacteria and most of us sit on the toilet and use our phones... Imagine all those poop particles on his hands then on your spud 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she had 3 or 4 before Ben. He has 2 from previous relationship. Then I think they have 3 together including the twins. Unless she had 3 before Ben and they have 4 together. Not sure

Ben has two sons from a previous relationship, Spudwife has 3 daughters from a previous relationship, Ben and Spudwife have had 4 kids together 2 boys and 2 girls and that includes a set of boy girl twins.

• Heart
Ben has two sons from a previous relationship, Spudwife has 3 daughters from a previous relationship, Ben and Spudwife have had 4 kids together 2 boys and 2 girls and that includes a set of boy girl twins.
I bet they just fall out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7