spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe there’s people travelling all the way down to see him to get a free potato😂 fair enough I guess their choice but crazy queuing up from around 6am maybe from even earlier than that when he doesn’t even open until 10! just to get a free potato covered in tinned curry wtf is happening to the world. Someone is in the queue in the cold holding a baby it’s crazy. The hygiene in that van does be terrible most of the time so I’ve no idea how more people don’t feel sick seeing that.

Reactions: 14
Spud wife has just arrived and is barking orders at people telling them how to do things

Reactions: 3
The amount of people outside in the queue at 8am for a crappy potato.
---
Which one is spudwife? No idea what she looks like
---
About 500 people queueing almost 2 hours before it opens 😂

Well after seeing the queue, it's about 60 people, not 500 like he said 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Spud wife doesn't seem to be doing much. The older man I think is hrad chef from bookers and is making chilli to donate. The world has gone crazy all this people waiting hours and some traveling miles for a free spud 🙈

Reactions: 2
Spud wife doesn't seem to be doing much. The older man I think is hrad chef from bookers and is making chilli to donate. The world has gone crazy all this people waiting hours and some traveling miles for a free spud 🙈
Someone in the queue said they're from South Wales.
For a potato? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing bleeping all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing bleeping all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone
And just barks orders
---
Has he gone off live already? 😂
---
They've opened early due to the size of the queue 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Urgh the cameras too close to spudwife, it's like being at a mother's meeting listening to her chatting on about her life to customers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm having a spud for my dinner.. So if anyone is Lancashire based and fancy one with proper Crispy skin.. I will bang one in air fryer for you. 😂
---
Just no que at my door pls. My poor air fryer can only handle 2 spuds. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7