Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitshoot

I had a nap yesterday and dreamt of spud man it was quite spicey.
If he is such a rubbish dad why have so many kids with him?
Sarah wind ya neck in and send that man my way ill look after him you jealous sad excuse of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I'm having a spud for my dinner.. So if anyone is Lancashire based and fancy one with proper Crispy skin.. I will bang one in air fryer for you. 😂
---
Just no que at my door pls. My poor air fryer can only handle 2 spuds. 😂

• Haha

mumaof2boys

I know he has some kind of condition, but it has always made me feel a bit 🤢 the thought of his food
He has a fistula for kidney failure, it may look ugly but its keeping him alive and not as if he has a choice so bit of an unfair comment
(Also have kidney failure and on dialysis so hit nerve with me- sorry)

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
His latest videos absolutely disgust me.
Throwing potatoes in the bin like it’s nothing then complaining that people have suggested donating to soup kitchen, even on his comments his shown what an ignorant bigot he is by saying ‘all the beggars have gone home’. In this cost of living crisis his complaining or justifications don’t wash, he could use too good to go or olio his just too much of a lazy cretin to do so. And as for his mrs, Christ I perused her page earlier what sort of person decided to address strangers on TikTok about their relationship struggles? Fucking weirdos.

• Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
Her video where she duets Ben's video of him saying about being a husband and she's replying with "what ring? Husband? Who's the wife?" And replys to comments like this....
Screenshot_20220630-210601.png

.....yet calls herself realspudWIFE 🙄

mumz

VIP Member
I enjoy his lives sometimes but omg he never washes his hands! He will touch his phone, the charger, the camera etc. And still doesn’t wash them before going back to serve customers 🤮
I noticed that. And he touches that beard too and the cash must be germy as well

• Sick

Smayy

Chatty Member
Spudwife is just literally constantly abusing him.. I know they say it's banter but surely that gets to much sometimes. Plus I notice he never really says the things she does, like she really goes in on him constantly

Reactions: 6

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I enjoy his lives sometimes but omg he never washes his hands! He will touch his phone, the charger, the camera etc. And still doesn’t wash them before going back to serve customers 🤮

• Sick

Fruitshoot

Spudwife was live today pulling spudman to pieces how he's always on his phone wants to go out with his mates never answers her or spends time with the family. Shes also fed up of posting merch and complained about the aprons he's got as merch is cluttering her house up, her mods were encouraging her who indecently are his mods too 😲 she just screams jealously when she talking about spudman. How can he trust her after she has gone against him publicily. I hate to say it but I don't think they will last much longer which is a shame 😕

• Wow

Smayy

Chatty Member
It really does annoy me when he says he washes his hands but obviously doesn't.. like he touches his phone, things around the van, his clothes etc and doesn't wash his hands before touching the food.. he only sometimes washes them after handling cash, but he's continually touching other items grrrrr and I still stand by my point that washing hands in a sink filled with water is not sanitary

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Looking at him and his house especially when he used to do videos there selling his cups etc I wouldn’t buy sanitiser from him, however he obviously knows what to wipe and have for inspections. Even his yard/car etc is bogging to think how many people buy food from him having seen all that! I mean at events etc I get it you’ll pay anything for a scran/drink but watching them and actually travelling to get something from
Him 😫 🤢

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
I’m local so I’ve tried his spuds… and the other spud van in town… they’re all the same. It’s a jacket potato it’s not exactly hard to make is it 😅 I don’t understand the massive hype around him personally.
It’s got quite a few of us locals walking the long way round town too, just incase we end up on a TikTok live in the background. It’s feels quite intimidating really.

kimh90

Chatty Member
B
Never followed but recently spudman has been coming up on my fyp just watched 15 minutes of a live and that was enough, in that time he's blown his nose, coughed on his hands, picked up cardboard from the floor he's been walking across with dirty shoes all without washing hands. Next thing he's touching chopping boards and on with the food with no hand washing or even hand gel absolutely disgusting. I've no idea why people think he's amazing because that's grim
But he has a 5 food hygiene
And will repeatedly say this... and if you moan he moans back at you.

Lauurz

VIP Member
His latest videos absolutely disgust me.
Throwing potatoes in the bin like it’s nothing then complaining that people have suggested donating to soup kitchen, even on his comments his shown what an ignorant bigot he is by saying ‘all the beggars have gone home’. In this cost of living crisis his complaining or justifications don’t wash, he could use too good to go or olio his just too much of a lazy cretin to do so. And as for his mrs, Christ I perused her page earlier what sort of person decided to address strangers on TikTok about their relationship struggles? Fucking weirdos.
It was when he said about giving to the homeless and then saying something along the lines of "I'm not looking for them, it's raining and I want to go home". Well, aren't you lucky to be able to go home when it's raining....or just able to go to a home full stop.
Tik tok has well and truly gone to his head. I hate food waste and he could do alot with his left over potatoes.