Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
IMG_7864.jpeg

I’ve worked in a few busy kitchens in my time but you don’t work in a mess like this !!

why can’t the kid do spuds too ?? I know, it’s because it makes him look like he’s the only one working hard

cocky cunt

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Ben has two sons from a previous relationship, Spudwife has 3 daughters from a previous relationship, Ben and Spudwife have had 4 kids together 2 boys and 2 girls and that includes a set of boy girl twins.
I bet they just fall out of her

• Haha

Smayy

Chatty Member
Spud Bros had their account deleted. I don't understand the drama, it's only baked potatoes with fillings from a wholesaler 🤣 okay so Spudman makes his own coleslaw, big wooooo 🙄
And I really don't understand the hype around the coleslaw, it's literally only shredded veg and mayo... Nothing else...

• Wow

primplepog1923

I’ve been following his account since his first account (for those that don’t know he’s had 3 accounts banned because he was showing knives on tiktok when cutting Spuds) and he was usually an OK chap. Ever since hitting say 600k followers he’s been a tiny bit moody but now he’s fucking so rude. Classic example of everything get to his head, wouldn’t be suprised that once all this dies down his regulars don’t come back because they don’t want to be forced to take a free jacket potato as long as they sign their life away in lambs blood for the TikTok to be uploaded

cactusvine

F18650D6-5D75-467F-A1A0-0958014AE5D9.jpeg

I hate that they use this same plastic bin to microwave the canned beans over and over without cleaning. I also noticed they use the same jug to transfer the curry and chilli all day. This is awful for food safety. I don’t know how this is allowed 😬

• Sick

Fruitshoot

Poison dwarf is in his live arguing with his followers being abrupt she cant help herself and not answering about her name change. Someone said they would buy him a drink she piped up you can't ben cant wee and can only drink a certain amount. Anything to embarrass the man the vile woman !!

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Just the name spudwife cringes me out so bad! What’s her actual name? Why can’t people call her that 😂.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I always see random things pop up about him on Facebook now, someone said they travelled two hours to get a potato and there was so many comments saying how rude he was and his trailer looked a shithole. He seems proper rude and arrogant now, like his shitty girlfriend. He’s got a shithole spud van in tamworth serving potatoes with tinned toppings. If he doesn’t wind his neck in this could all go wrong for him and he loses the queues he’s currently getting.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I don't like jacket potatoes so am predisposed to hate him. I do wish he'd stay away from Wyldes Sweet Shop, I really like her 😭 he looks like he smells like gone off ham

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Always has made his own coleslaw and he’s doing his own chilli in his new van which has the hob to do it now. So I guess it’s justified now then?
I mean, no, he's still a scummy twat with a dirty van. But fair play to the man for chopping some cabbage and carrot and cooking a chilli I suppose - that one point is now negated. I just don't get why anyone would pay externally for a jacket potato.
---
Not to defend him but he does make the coleslaw? Shreds it up and adds the necessary condiments. The gigantic tubs of mayo have me scarred for life (I hate mayo) 🙈🤮
I don't really watch him intently because I find him irritating and unpleasant, so as above, fair play to him for cutting some carrot and cabbage. The one clip I saw of coleslaw made it look like it came in a big bucket and he just stirred it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

DRLW

Chatty Member
B

But he has a 5 food hygiene
And will repeatedly say this... and if you moan he moans back at you.
Maybe the people who do these hygiene ratings ought to watch 5 minutes of his live streams I couldn't believe how disgusting he was. He himself doesn't look too clean either I certainly wouldn't want to buy food from him

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Does this guy ever work a full week? Whenever he pops up he is saying he can't work

Also spudwife gives off huge bitch vibes I wouldn't want to work with her
Its always something every week on why he can't work. And yes spud wife does give off bitch vibes. I think she's that person who tries to belittle Ben (is belittle a word?)
Ben says somert she has to correct him, I certainly wouldn't went a spud off her.

Smayy

Chatty Member
Jesus, all this TV stuff etc is a joke now 😂 man with a massive camera in the van now filming them... I really don't understand how all this has become news worthy, says a lot about our country really 🤣
& you can really see how pissed off the staff are with the camera man in the way 😂

Last edited:

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I worked in a Wetherspoons in a busy city and we didn't even get close that amount of mess. Genuinely needless and a testament to what a grotty bastard he is 🥴 train your staff properly ya weirdo