Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amyb94

I love the spudbrothers! Def better then spudman! Their dad Tony the spud father has me in stitches!!

Reactions: 6

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I think that videos show him for who he is! I think he knew he would get comments & views on it that’s exactly why he posted it, he’s addressed the left over potatoes before, no need to film himself actively throwing them all in the bin. When he called them ‘beggars’ too
Him and his missus can get in the bin

Smayy

Chatty Member
All the credit for this day needs to go to the staff working on the van... All spudman has done is walk around taking photos and chatting. They did all the graft

Lauurz

VIP Member
It’s the way he comes across on his TT’s that does it for me,

very cocky, thinks he’s a know it all. For some reason everyone thinks this can walk on water or something
Agreed- He's always been cocky but I definitely think he's getting cockier!

• Heart

fxckmanet

Chatty Member
omg thats disgusting theres no excuse for that i dont care how busy he is, def needs a visit from environmental health, shame that half of the inspection is basically making sure your paperwork is in order

Lauurz

VIP Member
Spudwife mentioned yesterday that she is 26. I'm still shocked 😳 9 years younger than me but idy have put her a couple years older than me 😬 must be the bitterness aging her.

• Wow
  • Haha

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
He must of known it wasn't going to be like that forever. I just feel for the extra staff he took on.

Amyb94

I much prefer watching the hot potato tram along with their mum & dad! Custard & bush! They need their own thread!

• Heart
so he cooked 850 potatoes sold 750 has 150 spare and throws them away what a waste couldn't he give them to homeless with some butter on or something

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I know what you mean, I don't get why he's inviting food reviewers to come and review and jacket potato with tinned topping 😳 can literally make 90% of his menu at home... If he had some specialty thing that just he makes then I'd get it... But he doesn't...
exactly! JackEt potato with tinned curry / chilli. Today he was wearing a hoodie from ratchet clothing and said he’s going to try and get the owner to collab with him 😂 (he won’t) - he is just so arrogant. Can’t stand him. Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩

• Sick
  • Wow

ScottishMammy92

First time I've seen him was a video of him making coleslaw...

I honestly wanted to die. He seems to have some sort of skin condition with large cysts or boils on his arms and he's making coleslaw with no gloves and my brain couldn't cope. I've never seen or heard of him before but the van looks absolutely disgusting inside.

I love a baked potato as much as the next person - but are food hygiene standards not a thing? Boke.

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
He doesn't care. Glad he posted that video people can see how he shouldn't be doing what he does. And doesn't deserve his 5 star hygiene rating
Lost him some custom even without the baine marie issue.

Plenty of his asslickers who were planning massive drives just to get a spud will be having second thoughts now.

In fairness he has never hid its tinned stuff but I think showing it slop out like dog food gave some a rude wake up

Juicylucy

Omg so glad to see I’m not the only one who absolutely cannot bloody stand this guy! I’ve always thought he comes across as filthy, like I would not want him touching my food 🤢 the hair, grubby nails, just looks like he doesn’t care about hygiene at all!
Plus the fact that he is absolutely fucking in love with himself, like he is the creator of jacket potatoes and his are the best and he’s just bloody amazing ya know! Heaven forbid anyone disagrees with him or doesn’t like his prices.
ngl I couldn’t believe it when he brought merch out, and the bloody prices! He is summet else!