Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sourlemon

Chatty Member
They are still together?!?!! What was she saying?
they were in a bar staying in a hotel together, she was drunk and just being loud. At the end of the night she was talking to the bar staff & everytime Spudman spoke she rolled her eyes or made some sarcastic reply. She has the aura of an absolute c*nt

Reactions: 6

Thisnthat13

Why don’t they stop serving for 5 minutes to clean up! Wouldn’t make that much difference to queue length.

82anonymous.

Any one fancy a spud with homemade slop, sorry I mean chilli 🤣 I think I'd prefer it out the tin 🤣

Well that was a long week for me 😔
Glad he had a good time on his holibobs
Now back to it handsome 😍 😘
You need to raise your standards luv, dread to think what you consider dirty 🤣🤣

• Haha

Notafarm

What a stupid beast why not donate to local homeless people or even take some home for his family? I know they probably get sick of the sight of spuds but most days he sells out? Or let his staff take some or his wider family/friends. I hate wasting food 😒

Smayy

Chatty Member
So much cleaner with that steph on the toppings, because she doesn't feel the need to move erratically and "fast", flinging food everywhere to make it seem like she's working faster.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
exactly! JackEt potato with tinned curry / chilli. Today he was wearing a hoodie from ratchet clothing and said he’s going to try and get the owner to collab with him 😂 (he won’t) - he is just so arrogant. Can’t stand him. Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩
that’s grim. All their food looks grim, I wouldn’t pay for that slop. I found it funny when his trying to do the cost of portions and did two huge scoops, bollocks does he ever give that much I’ve literally seen it on live myself, his arguing with folk that have bought from him saying so aswell

simonsays1111

If anyone wants a good read I’d suggest the spud man’s Google reviews as well as @kmoneyotf video on TikTok 👀 ☕

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Just had a look at some of them... Two I read had found hairs in their food, and one saying he was 'mocking someone for being muslim'.

His replies to them are really childish, sarcastic and arrogant too..
The replies are hilarious, I can’t tell if his really that salty and childish or it’s his mrs, ‘I’ve contacted EHO they’re waiting for your evidence’ lmao sure Jan. people need to see those responses, true colours right there. Pathetic the pair of them. Their fall from grace will be a delicious watch.

Notafarm

Watched few minutes of live. People queueing before 10am for a spud and the lad working had his hands all over the floor then didn't wash them before handling food. That's basic food hygiene!! Makes me feel sick

• Sick

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
They all look filthy....
See his mate called fully loaded fries ...spudman gave him one of his old trailers....it looks so dirty and grim

Smayy

Chatty Member
The cross contamination is awful too, cheese dropping in the other foods constantly. You can see it in one of his recent videos.
Update: he does it again in his video of giving stuff away today. Cheese in the beans. Imagine you have an allergy or intolerance and get sick because of the carelessness. How he's got 5* is beyond me

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Does this guy ever work a full week? Whenever he pops up he is saying he can't work

Also spudwife gives off huge bitch vibes I wouldn't want to work with her

Wavylines

Chatty Member
She still manages to abuse him even when he’s away from her, how does he cope with this? She’s absolutely relentless! Do we think they are going to last at this point???

Drea2904

Chatty Member
The fact nnot one of them have washed their hands while I've been watching.. And his son keeps wiping them on his grubby clothes.
---
Tbh, the trailor matches the state of the house. I've seen some of them dialysis videos.. His house looks just as bad.
I always say this his house is boggin! Even that hamper video there is shit everywhere! Look I have kids they make a mess but their house has always been dirty and heaving with stuff!

hygiene... and messy is two very different words.. if its not hygienic thats disgusting and there's 0 excuse there 5 star busy restaurants that are busy and I bet there kitchen isn't a state,, messy ok in moderation but ur van looks vile