spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest videos absolutely disgust me.
Throwing potatoes in the bin like it’s nothing then complaining that people have suggested donating to soup kitchen, even on his comments his shown what an ignorant bigot he is by saying ‘all the beggars have gone home’. In this cost of living crisis his complaining or justifications don’t wash, he could use too good to go or olio his just too much of a lazy cretin to do so. And as for his mrs, Christ I perused her page earlier what sort of person decided to address strangers on TikTok about their relationship struggles? bleeping weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Throwing potatoes in the bin like it’s nothing then complaining that people have suggested donating to soup kitchen, even on his comments his shown what an ignorant bigot he is by saying ‘all the beggars have gone home’. In this cost of living crisis his complaining or justifications don’t wash, he could use too good to go or olio his just too much of a lazy cretin to do so. And as for his mrs, Christ I perused her page earlier what sort of person decided to address strangers on TikTok about their relationship struggles? bleeping weirdos.
It was when he said about giving to the homeless and then saying something along the lines of "I'm not looking for them, it's raining and I want to go home". Well, aren't you lucky to be able to go home when it's raining....or just able to go to a home full stop.
Tik tok has well and truly gone to his head. I hate food waste and he could do alot with his left over potatoes.

Reactions: 6
They would be okay for home or wedges / potato skins to. He's selfish

Reactions: 5
I think that videos show him for who he is! I think he knew he would get comments & views on it that’s exactly why he posted it, he’s addressed the left over potatoes before, no need to film himself actively throwing them all in the bin. When he called them ‘beggars’ too
Him and his missus can get in the bin

It really annoys me as well how he doesn't think about families that are struggling and would love even just a plain potato - not everyone who needs help is homeless or a "beggar"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He said on live this morning that he knew exactly what he was doing with those videos and there was reason to it! His views must of been crap as dud wife was on 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm 99.9% sure spudman said he didn't like that mash tag guy after a video he did went to far, I'm sure it was something like he was sick or something... But now he's doing a Collab with him pretending it's all good? 🤣

Reactions: 4
I'm 99.9% sure spudman said he didn't like that mash tag guy after a video he did went to far, I'm sure it was something like he was sick or something... But now he's doing a Collab with him pretending it's all good? 🤣
Yeah not great considering what mash has done in the past 😐

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen that SmokeyMose spud man? Seems like a really decent chap but makes me laugh so much at how slow he is when he gets a customer 😂 I got muted for 5 minutes on his live because I commented how slow he was and by the time I finished my mute he was still serving the same customer

• Haha
Really annoys me how he doesn’t provide knives 🤣 how is anyone eating a jacket potato with a little plastic fork

Reactions: 3
Really annoys me how he doesn’t provide knives 🤣 how is anyone eating a jacket potato with a little plastic fork
I know!!! I couldn’t eat a baked potato without a knife! Not much I can’t eat without a knife, not just for cutting but getting it all on the fork haha

Reactions: 3
Might just be me but I'm sure "washing your hands" in a sink filled with water.. is not hygienic unless changing the water every time you wash your hands? As you'll be putting them in dirty water 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9