spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still together?!?!! What was she saying?
they were in a bar staying in a hotel together, she was drunk and just being loud. At the end of the night she was talking to the bar staff & everytime Spudman spoke she rolled her eyes or made some sarcastic reply. She has the aura of an absolute c*nt

Reactions: 6
She’s working with him today and has not stopped criticising the poor bloke

Reactions: 1
Sorry but him and his moody looking gf look grubby af, and their house is🤮no way would I buy a spud from him, the trailer doesn’t look clean at all. His followers think he’s god, his mods are twats

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but him and his moody looking gf look grubby af, and their house is🤮no way would I buy a spud from him, the trailer doesn’t look clean at all. His followers think he’s god, his mods are twats
It’s the way he comes across on his TT’s that does it for me,

very cocky, thinks he’s a know it all. For some reason everyone thinks this can walk on water or something

Reactions: 8
I much prefer watching the hot potato tram along with their mum & dad! Custard & bush! They need their own thread!

• Heart
It’s the way he comes across on his TT’s that does it for me,

very cocky, thinks he’s a know it all. For some reason everyone thinks this can walk on water or something
Agreed- He's always been cocky but I definitely think he's getting cockier!

• Heart
I much prefer watching the hot potato tram along with their mum & dad! Custard & bush! They need their own thread!
Me too, the spudbro’s are doing so well, they are hardworking, like their mom and dad, friendly and most of all clean🤣keep seeing comments saying they are a wish version of Spudman🙄his followers really are pathetic

Reactions: 5
My dog wouldn’t even eat a potato from them he needs a good wash and his hairs so greasy hey mate why not save money and use the grease out you’re hair for the potatoes 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never followed but recently spudman has been coming up on my fyp just watched 15 minutes of a live and that was enough, in that time he's blown his nose, coughed on his hands, picked up cardboard from the floor he's been walking across with dirty shoes all without washing hands. Next thing he's touching chopping boards and on with the food with no hand washing or even hand gel absolutely disgusting. I've no idea why people think he's amazing because that's grim

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Never followed but recently spudman has been coming up on my fyp just watched 15 minutes of a live and that was enough, in that time he's blown his nose, coughed on his hands, picked up cardboard from the floor he's been walking across with dirty shoes all without washing hands. Next thing he's touching chopping boards and on with the food with no hand washing or even hand gel absolutely disgusting. I've no idea why people think he's amazing because that's grim
And when he does "wash them" he splashes them around in a sink full of stagnant water for about 3 seconds

Reactions: 2
B
But he has a 5 food hygiene
And will repeatedly say this... and if you moan he moans back at you.

B

But he has a 5 food hygiene
And will repeatedly say this... and if you moan he moans back at you.
Maybe the people who do these hygiene ratings ought to watch 5 minutes of his live streams I couldn't believe how disgusting he was. He himself doesn't look too clean either I certainly wouldn't want to buy food from him

Reactions: 7
He's got beef with the hotpotatotram in Preston. They made a video today saying they use 100% cheddar and places that use 80% cheddar 20% mozzarella usually do it because it's cheaper.

They've also bought a 2nd small oven so now he's unfollowed them and called them trolls.
Screenshot_20231117-190913_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's got beef with the hotpotatotram in Preston. They made a video today saying they use 100% cheddar and places that use 80% cheddar 20% mozzarella usually do it because it's cheaper.

They've also bought a 2nd small oven so now he's unfollowed them and called them trolls.
View attachment 2577406
I can’t stand spudman but I actually think here he is talking about the ‘trolls’ on the spudbros page who keep tagging him, tbf he defo didn’t need to say that tho and he has commented before about them doing similar videos to him and today they did just that with the ready video.

Reactions: 4