spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he’s only done it because of the comments. I agree I’d rather the tin 🤣🤣 just don’t trust his hygiene at all!
One look at him and you can tell his grubby and unhygienic himself, watch his live and you can see his cleanliness in the van leaves a lot to be desired. I wouldn’t eat from them. That food rating must be outdated

Reactions: 5
Almost 4 years old
3 years lol. But Roughly they should be every 2 years. Have been where I work for 10 years. Always got a five 😁 . Unannounced I hate it always worry when I shouldn't lol

Reactions: 3
3 years lol. But Roughly they should be every 2 years. Have been where I work for 10 years. Always got a five 😁 . Unannounced I hate it always worry when I shouldn't lol
Well will be 4 years old in 3ish months 🤷🏻‍♀️ wonder why they haven't been more recently

He literally just served a burger, took cash (defo did not wash his hands or sanitise after) touched the surfaces then touched food again 🤢 and I fail to believe his beard hair never falls out, it's so straggly

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He literally just served a burger, took cash (defo did not wash his hands or sanitise after) touched the surfaces then touched food again 🤢 and I fail to believe his beard hair never falls out, it's so straggly
And bleeding from his finger 😳 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
His kitchen at home on videos I’ve seen in the past doesn’t look the cleanest either. They both look a bit grubby. Sorry wouldn’t eat anything he sells, most of it tinned slop anyway 🤢

Reactions: 7
Food hygiene rating just showed up for his inspection! Let's see what the outcome is of this one!!

I can't watch when she's on his live, feel like dragging him away from her, setting up camp with him, watching the sunset go down every night as we gaze into each others eyes....ahem sorry where was I?

• Haha
Reactions: 7