spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He comes across as really arrogant
I know what you mean, I don't get why he's inviting food reviewers to come and review and jacket potato with tinned topping 😳 can literally make 90% of his menu at home... If he had some specialty thing that just he makes then I'd get it... But he doesn't...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know what you mean, I don't get why he's inviting food reviewers to come and review and jacket potato with tinned topping 😳 can literally make 90% of his menu at home... If he had some specialty thing that just he makes then I'd get it... But he doesn't...
exactly! JackEt potato with tinned curry / chilli. Today he was wearing a hoodie from ratchet clothing and said he’s going to try and get the owner to collab with him 😂 (he won’t) - he is just so arrogant. Can’t stand him. Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
exactly! JackEt potato with tinned curry / chilli. Today he was wearing a hoodie from ratchet clothing and said he’s going to try and get the owner to collab with him 😂 (he won’t) - he is just so arrogant. Can’t stand him. Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩
that’s grim. All their food looks grim, I wouldn’t pay for that slop. I found it funny when his trying to do the cost of portions and did two huge scoops, bollocks does he ever give that much I’ve literally seen it on live myself, his arguing with folk that have bought from him saying so aswell

I just don't get the whole spud thing at all. His content is all the same crap. Trying to make jacket potatoes sound fun and exciting........ 🥱🥱🥱
Dare anyone say anything bad about his potatoes and tinned crap and you have the 'spud army' all out in force on his side 🤣🤣

I really laughed at the video of him trying to get food reviewers to come try his food.
It's tinned slop anyone can do 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Corey just gives me the creeps.🤣
That’s exactly what he is and ‘former’ spudwife is even worse! Food reviewers would destroy him! And I bet he’d expect them to pay! He doesn’t even make the spuds look good, the other spudman Tony is quite arrogant too I think but at least he has more of a selection and dare I say tries a bit more!

Reactions: 5
Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩
ahhhhh😷😷😷😷

He doesn’t even make the spuds look good, the other spudman Tony is quite arrogant too I think but at least he has more of a selection and dare I say tries a bit more!
god he has zero personality though! His van never seems as busy

Reactions: 3
That’s exactly what he is and ‘former’ spudwife is even worse! Food reviewers would destroy him! And I bet he’d expect them to pay! He doesn’t even make the spuds look good, the other spudman Tony is quite arrogant too I think but at least he has more of a selection and dare I say tries a bit more!
Tony is local to me.. I've not had one of his spuds before though. Seen him on tt a few times.

Reactions: 2
I quite like Tony. At least he offers more than just spuds. He has hot dogs, nachos, parched peas, baby potatoes too and mixes his menu up. I was in Tony's live the other day and he wanted to go live with Spudman when he had tim Hayden with him. Spudman was saying oh no I can't I'm too busy and it's chaos. He did go live with him eventually but only for a few minutes and it just seemed such an inconvenience for him. I used to enjoy spudmans lives but he just seems too big headed now.

Reactions: 9
He's gonna be making his own chilli after his holiday, interesting....

Reactions: 3
The thought of him doing homemade chilli makes me gag. Tight of me but since seeing the fistulas all over his forearm on show while he’s preparing food just killed it for me.
There was also a live where spudbitch kept saying he had an itchy arse and i can’t help but believe her 😅😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that was a long week for me 😔
Glad he had a good time on his holibobs
Now back to it handsome 😍 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They all look filthy....
See his mate called fully loaded fries ...spudman gave him one of his old trailers....it looks so dirty and grim

Any one fancy a spud with homemade slop, sorry I mean chilli 🤣 I think I'd prefer it out the tin 🤣

Well that was a long week for me 😔
Glad he had a good time on his holibobs
Now back to it handsome 😍 😘
You need to raise your standards luv, dread to think what you consider dirty 🤣🤣

• Haha