spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just be me but I'm sure "washing your hands" in a sink filled with water.. is not hygienic unless changing the water every time you wash your hands? As you'll be putting them in dirty water 🤔
Yet he has a 5* hygiene rating remember

Reactions: 3
As the newst rating been found yet ?, really can't seem him having a 5
Nope, I'm sure when I was on the live that one time someone came up and was like "I'm here to do your inspection" and then spudman said he needed to go, but nothing updated on the food rating, unless it was some other inspection 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spudwife mentioned yesterday that she is 26. I'm still shocked 😳 9 years younger than me but idy have put her a couple years older than me 😬 must be the bitterness aging her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Spudwife mentioned yesterday that she is 26. I'm still shocked 😳 9 years younger than me but idy have put her a couple years older than me 😬 must be the bitterness aging her.
She must have had her girls starting from the age of 14 then 😳

Reactions: 1
Nah there's no way, I'm 27 and she is no way younger than me! Ben is like mid-late 30s isn't he? So I imagine she's around mid 30s

She’s awful she’s defo older than 26 😂😂 or had a hard paper round

• Haha
It really does annoy me when he says he washes his hands but obviously doesn't.. like he touches his phone, things around the van, his clothes etc and doesn't wash his hands before touching the food.. he only sometimes washes them after handling cash, but he's continually touching other items grrrrr and I still stand by my point that washing hands in a sink filled with water is not sanitary

Oop he just touched & ate a bite of his cake with his hands then cash then his cake again then a potato with lovely clean hands NOT 🤣wish I got a screen record of that

Reactions: 4
His videos have come up on my FYP a few times, but he genuinely looks so gross and filthy I wouldn’t ever buy food from him. Even thinking about him, his videos and eating from there is putting me off a bag of crisps I’m eating now!

Reactions: 10
Looking at him and his house especially when he used to do videos there selling his cups etc I wouldn’t buy sanitiser from him, however he obviously knows what to wipe and have for inspections. Even his yard/car etc is bogging to think how many people buy food from him having seen all that! I mean at events etc I get it you’ll pay anything for a scran/drink but watching them and actually travelling to get something from
Him 😫 🤢

They're on live on the dice life channel and spud wife just rang Ben, shouted at him and now he's telling James he has to end the live or she'll be in there kicking off... How sad that she tries to dictate his life like that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Did he say why she was having a go?
Cos he was breathing probably.
Jealous wretch
I thought initially how can Ben dare to have another interest where he can go live. Gosh never mind him having a hobby without her. She plays holy mayhem when he even posts content about his job in the spud van, until I saw dices live and Ben and James were playing a board game. Low and behold she's playing the board game with them and James Mrs too. All I heard was to be fair Ben to be fair, to be fair, oh go away with your to be fair quotes.
Let the man breathe spudwife, come here Ben do you need a cuddle 😘