spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not realise the amount of videos he posts himself showing cross contamination. I've seen plenty of screen recordings from lives too. How he has a 5 food hygiene rating is beyond me. There is always spilled food on the counters it looks filthy. His poor attitude towards being called out for poor hygiene is disgusting. Only last week he mocked a homeless person asking for £1 this week its Muslims for calling out his cross contamination

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Has the obsession with a damp spud died down yet? Would love to see the queues now compared to last month

Reactions: 2
I bet the lucky customer at the end of the day has the dirty spud. Like a top shelf pint, but uses all the spills off the side to put on top of one spud.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has the obsession with a damp spud died down yet? Would love to see the queues now compared to last month
I think it is dying for sure. When I've catched a bit of their lives it doesn't seem as busy. Never got the hype in the first place 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
every single photo i've seen of the spuds looking fecking vile, just piles of mush. it shows people will do anything if it's popular enough

Reactions: 8
Sorry but the high top trainers and shorts give me the ick
His hunched, wide stance posture, those clumpy shoes covered in dirty grated cheese, the aprons covered in dried bean juice. If the sloppy potatoes aren’t enough to put you off, the cook is.

The shorts are always constantly falling down and showing his undercrackers as well. He’s always pulling at them and adjusting them.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg the size of the queue yesterday when he opened the hatch was pathetic 💀 you could hear how embarrassed he was

• Haha
He must of known it wasn't going to be like that forever. I just feel for the extra staff he took on.

His hunched, wide stance posture, those clumpy shoes covered in dirty grated cheese, the aprons covered in dried bean juice. If the sloppy potatoes aren’t enough to put you off, the cook is.

The shorts are always constantly falling down and showing his undercrackers as well. He’s always pulling at them and adjusting them.
Has he covered up his open would yet or covered his vile filthy hair? I can’t watch him he actually repulses me to the core.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was watching him wrapping the raw potatoes in foil. Touching his hair and beard, hairs can so easily transfer 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Really surprised if spudman will be here next week. Especially with the new Burton and Bennett shop opening selling spuds. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but why hasn’t he been shut down? I’ve seen food outlets with a rating of 1 cleaner 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but why hasn’t he been shut down? I’ve seen food outlets with a rating of 1 cleaner 🤢🤢🤢
I think this is the way to go just keep recording anything unhygienic for evidence he will soon keep getting called out or is there anywhere we can report?

Reactions: 3
I think this is the way to go just keep recording anything unhygienic for evidence he will soon keep getting called out or is there anywhere we can report?
The local environmental health I wouid have thought. I’ve NEVER seen a food outlet so disgusting

Absolutely filthy he is there's no excuse whatsoever for all that mess he needs reporting its no good being clean when an inspector comes he needs to be clean all the time