spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg thats disgusting theres no excuse for that i dont care how busy he is, def needs a visit from environmental health, shame that half of the inspection is basically making sure your paperwork is in order

Reactions: 4
Yuck. I saw that video earlier on Facebook and it's rank. Would never eat from there 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
I was watching him live before and the woman who works for him with glasses (not sure if her name) was spraying the sides down cleaning wifh the lid off the cheese and it went all over the cheese just before they opened all comments were telling him and it was ignored and they served that cheese to customers

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tbf. Nobody’s getting sick from an outlet covered in “clean” food. It’s only the same food that’s served in the tray. Also it doesn’t really matter if food-safe sanitizer hits food.

However I’ve worked tiny kitchens on 120 cover events spanning 9 dishes over 3 courses in 90 minutes and I’d heave working in a kitchen like that 🤣🤮 the lack of tidiness, the lack of hand washing, the trampling over each other, lack of hair coverings (gross but not illegal although I’m not sure on beard coverings), lack of real good cleaning.

I wouldn't want the other guy serving me. He's put me off for life wiping his snot on his sleeve in past lives.🤮
He's too slow.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Praying for these kids in the Easter holidays that have to que for 3hours. Just because their parents want a spud. 🙏🙏

Reactions: 3
Just watched a bit of his live, he just seems to be walking up and down the trailer, wiping up and then wiped his nose on his hand 🤢. They all look miserable, still handling money, then food, without washing hands 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I caught a bit earlier this morning (about 11am) and in 5mins saw one woman pull up her pants including adjustment of her underwear, then touch the surfaces and tinfoil, etc.

They were also moaning that they could've dine with opening yesterday and having today off.. cos they were all standing around with nothing to do!

• Sick
Just seen a comment on Facebook saying a free potato from spudman could save a life.

give.me. strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just when I thought I couldn't get the ick anymore, I scroll across his live and he's wearing yellow shorts (which make him look like he's tit his pants) a chefs tunic (think that's what it's called) and ODD SOCKS 😭🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screwfix did him dirty 😂😂😂 probably there all day to be in the advert for 1 second was a gormless look on his dirty face

people in the comments / live saying “what a great advert, you’re a star”

duck off, he’s not going up for an Oscar for supporting extra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screwfix did him dirty 😂😂😂 probably there all day to be in the advert for 1 second was a gormless look on his dirty face

people in the comments / live saying “what a great advert, you’re a star”

duck off, he’s not going up for an Oscar for supporting extra 😂
Why is he in the advert? It's so odd

The amount the lad wipes his nose on his sleeve actually makes me feel physically sick 🤮