Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I was watching it this morning and they were literally filling the boxes? You couldn't get any more in.
They've probably reduced the portions as they was going on. But it's only a scoop, usually it's scoops and more. But they're getting a free meal. So I'm still unsure why theyr complaining 😂

Reactions: 2

SforShortbread

VIP Member
That’s exactly what he is and ‘former’ spudwife is even worse! Food reviewers would destroy him! And I bet he’d expect them to pay! He doesn’t even make the spuds look good, the other spudman Tony is quite arrogant too I think but at least he has more of a selection and dare I say tries a bit more!
Tony is local to me.. I've not had one of his spuds before though. Seen him on tt a few times.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
People are moaning in the comments about the Portion sizes.. 'they come for the portions they see on tiktok, not these small portions.' no pleasing people

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Hey spudders. I work nights and before I went to sleep I had a scroll through tiktok and saw spudman live. So jumped on to watch.. Anyways. I fell asleep, had a dream I worked on the trailer and the man himself took me out for a burger.
Woke up with very mixed feelings about this. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Has the obsession with a damp spud died down yet? Would love to see the queues now compared to last month

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I watch a family on YouTube who popped over to see Spudman the other day..these are the delights of the spuds they got..look absolutely disgusting..the father was saying ooo look at those chunks of chicken🤣yes there was one piece of tinned chicken curry, the tinned chilli one looks like cow pat and the beans and cheese utter mush, it’s a no from me🤮🤮🤮you eat with your eyes and they looks dire.
Not the finger pointing to the one chunk of chicken 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Whatever has happened I don't think the spudbrothers are entirely innocent. Spudman had a good relationship with Tony their dad when he had the business and even went to Preston to visit.

When they first took over spudbros made some small digs at spudman about things like not using 'cheaper' cheese blends with spudman does and things like that.
They don't delete really bad comments about spudman either and i've seen them reply to comments about spudman that aren't great too. Like if someone said 'spudmans shit spudbros 🔛🔝' they'd say thank you and tbf you don't see Ben reply to comments saying spudbros are shit.

But then spudwife says shit too stirring the pot and deranged spudman fans troll the brothers.

I think Spudman AND Spudbros both have huge egos and have both through digs at each other ended up with a shitload of trolls neither none of them can control.

They all need to get over themselves and realize in 6 months tops no one will care and they'll be back serving locals only again.
Thank you for this. I'd noticed the comments on TT and the rivalry in the comments, which is just stupid (IMO) given the distance between them and, like you say, the fact that in 6m many will move on and they'll both be back to their 'normal' numbers again.

I went past Spudbrothers recently and their queue wasn't massive, or much more than the other vans in the vicinity. I think many will be glad when the whole thing dies down!

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
What are they going to do at closing time? Just tell the remaining people in the queue that they can't be served? 😬
---
Or when they even sell out!

Thisnthat13

How many kids does spudwife have? Did she have 4 or 5 before she met Ben?
I think she had 3 or 4 before Ben. He has 2 from previous relationship. Then I think they have 3 together including the twins. Unless she had 3 before Ben and they have 4 together. Not sure

Smayy

Chatty Member
His son is a disaster, watched a few minutes of his live, hands wiping his mouth and then back to serving food and not closing the lids on the tubs just pushing it down and wrapping in foil. His customers are going to love the slop when its all leaked out. Why so much hype around them??
The state of his sons area already 🙈

WhatABore

VIP Member
Most creators with high followers are on £1+
I wouldn't say he's got a high enough following for that even if it was the case.

Quite a few with 800k+ followers have shown how much they get paid per views and it's all around 3-5p per 1000.

Yeah 1m sounds a lot, but not in Tiktok term

SforShortbread

VIP Member
So do you think the hype will die down after today's free day? Surely this is the day everyone was waiting to travel for..