Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Praying for these kids in the Easter holidays that have to que for 3hours. Just because their parents want a spud. 🙏🙏

Reactions: 3

Fifi91

Yuck. I saw that video earlier on Facebook and it's rank. Would never eat from there 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Fruitshoot

Did he say why she was having a go?
Cos he was breathing probably.
Jealous wretch
I thought initially how can Ben dare to have another interest where he can go live. Gosh never mind him having a hobby without her. She plays holy mayhem when he even posts content about his job in the spud van, until I saw dices live and Ben and James were playing a board game. Low and behold she's playing the board game with them and James Mrs too. All I heard was to be fair Ben to be fair, to be fair, oh go away with your to be fair quotes.
Let the man breathe spudwife, come here Ben do you need a cuddle 😘

Seen this man pop up on my fyp a few times, saw there was a thread here so just went for a nose on his page, how the fuck does someone giving away a free spud get 60million views ??? 🥴

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Seen a video from here today, he opened a big plastic bag of pulled meat, emptied it in the tray things they use along with some sauce, never even cooked it. Same with the chilli out of a tin 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the floor and worktop areas always look disgusting. It would only take a few minutes to clean that all up.

People were slating him in the comments for not cooking the food properly he said everyone does it they just don't admit it.

Last edited:

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Not quite sure if anybody knows but spudwife has started work..
I'm sure she's only mentioned it a few times this live.

• Haha

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Just watched a bit of his live, he just seems to be walking up and down the trailer, wiping up and then wiped his nose on his hand 🤢. They all look miserable, still handling money, then food, without washing hands 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
Tinned beans - fine, whatever. There's no good reason he can't make his own chilli though, or his own coleslaw. He could then justify raising the prices and would probably have more customer satisfaction. Although, I suppose the type of people that will travel and pay for a jacket potato probably aren't into the idea of authentic chilli.
Always has made his own coleslaw and he’s doing his own chilli in his new van which has the hob to do it now. So I guess it’s justified now then?

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Why don’t they stop serving for 5 minutes to clean up! Wouldn’t make that much difference to queue length.
They need at least one person doing a clean up! Yes the floor is dirty but the surfaces are a disgrace too! So much contamination, I bet all his staff haven't even gone through basic food hygiene
---
I dread the free day I bet it'll be even worse

pixieroo

Chatty Member
Didn't know him and Spud Bros had any 'beef' until his video last night.

He doesn't speak to them anymore? Anyone know why? Am I correct in my memory that one of them came down to help him when his popularity was kicking off at the beginning of the year? (or before, my memory for timelines isn't the best).