Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smayy

Chatty Member
The amount the lad wipes his nose on his sleeve actually makes me feel physically sick 🤮

Reactions: 3

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I’ve got someone on my Facebook who went and got a potato with chilli on today from him, it looked like an explosion 🤣

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I blame you!! After reading this before bed last night. I dreamt I had it off with the spud mad in the spud van. I'm now leaving here and tiktok forever 🤮🙈
This is hilarious. Makes you wake up confused and reevaluate your life.. Ben and his spuds making every woman question themselves.
---
Bet spudwife thinks Ben's her prize possession now women keep dreaming about her man.
Its OK... You can keep him.

• Haha

Fruitshoot

He’s been live this morning but I can’t watch. Has anyone watched and did he mention anything? X
Nothings been mentioned when I've popped in.
He was eating a mince pie and someone commented was it spudwifes finest Ben replied it was from a bakery on the square

Wavylines

Chatty Member
He’s been live this morning but I can’t watch. Has anyone watched and did he mention anything? X

Fruitshoot

He don't get a 5 * rating for nothing guys..
Anyway he has a brand new trailer being made for him, I can't wait to see my lil pink flamingo serving his delights very soon 💗 💖 💓

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I like a jacket spud. When dealing with food do you not need to wear a hair net and beard net.

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Really annoys me how he doesn’t provide knives 🤣 how is anyone eating a jacket potato with a little plastic fork

Opinionated

VIP Member
I think this is the way to go just keep recording anything unhygienic for evidence he will soon keep getting called out or is there anywhere we can report?
The local environmental health I wouid have thought. I’ve NEVER seen a food outlet so disgusting

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Today his salt grinder broke and the lid broke and he just picked it up off the floor… looked at it and put it back on and used it 😩
ahhhhh😷😷😷😷

He doesn’t even make the spuds look good, the other spudman Tony is quite arrogant too I think but at least he has more of a selection and dare I say tries a bit more!
god he has zero personality though! His van never seems as busy

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
As someone from Tamworth it is so very weird to see all of this. Good for him but the people travelling across the country to visit a spud van in TAMWORTH?! I cannae cope. 😂😂😂
I'd go for Wyldes Sweet Shop tbf, I have an insane crush on her. Wouldn't go for a sodding potato though