Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Only working 2 days next week, he does need a break but sadly for him this is what will be the end of the “hype” and will go back to normal.

Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
Surely he’d have raised more money charging everyone a pound for a potato, the majority of them in the crowd won’t have donated to his go fund me

kimh90

Chatty Member
He don't get a 5 * rating for nothing guys..
Anyway he has a brand new trailer being made for him, I can't wait to see my lil pink flamingo serving his delights very soon 💗 💖 💓
Well for the 15 minutes I watched yesterday he wouldn't have got a 5 so 😂

Smayy

Chatty Member
Spudwife mentioned yesterday that she is 26. I'm still shocked 😳 9 years younger than me but idy have put her a couple years older than me 😬 must be the bitterness aging her.
Nah there's no way, I'm 27 and she is no way younger than me! Ben is like mid-late 30s isn't he? So I imagine she's around mid 30s

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Spud wifes meant to be doing a sky dive in July for kidney research i wonder if she will go through with it

• Haha

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
I’ve just witnessed that Jordan blow his nose and then go on to touch all the food !! 🤢🤢🤢

then there’s spud not wife doing fucking all.

she’s one of them people you work with, that looks like she’s doing something but actually doing nothing and in the way of everyone
And just barks orders
---
Has he gone off live already? 😂
---
They've opened early due to the size of the queue 😬

Last edited:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
He's got beef with the hotpotatotram in Preston. They made a video today saying they use 100% cheddar and places that use 80% cheddar 20% mozzarella usually do it because it's cheaper.

They've also bought a 2nd small oven so now he's unfollowed them and called them trolls.
Screenshot_20231117-190913_TikTok.jpg

• Haha

Thisnthat13

shocking you wouldn't eat at someones house if the cooking area was that rotten so why is this any different !
---
also saw someone breakdown his earnings so far on TikTok 51k they said he made so far in January.. off TikTok alone Jesus Christ
nah there is no way that is true. Creators aren’t getting £1 per thousand views. It is more in the pennies. As a few creators have also shown their RPM I think it is called. And they are around 3p

Lauurz

VIP Member
This man is so cringe, the way he brings up tiktok when I'm sure most customers are just passing and thinking a potato would be nice. The older people he tells about tiktok too look absolutely baffled 🤣. And the super fast way he does everything sets me on edge. Take your time buddy there is no queue!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets frustrated with the speed he tries doing everything! That's why it looks a mess in there!