spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he has some kind of condition, but it has always made me feel a bit 🤢 the thought of his food
He has a fistula for kidney failure, it may look ugly but its keeping him alive and not as if he has a choice so bit of an unfair comment
(Also have kidney failure and on dialysis so hit nerve with me- sorry)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He has a fistula for kidney failure, it may look ugly but its keeping him alive and not as if he has a choice so bit of an unfair comment
(Also have kidney failure and on dialysis so hit nerve with me- sorry)
I agree with you, i know he has no choice, and it is an unfair opinion.
I feel bad thinking that way, but it's just how I feel about it in regards to food. The scabs that is.

Reactions: 5
He don't get a 5 * rating for nothing guys..
Anyway he has a brand new trailer being made for him, I can't wait to see my lil pink flamingo serving his delights very soon 💗 💖 💓
Well for the 15 minutes I watched yesterday he wouldn't have got a 5 so 😂

Reactions: 3
105936CF-0A55-44D2-84BA-1570CCB3A9C0.jpeg

Absolutely disgusting
---
His poor kid is trying to sweep up and his just walking in and out of his way no consideration, his kid says ‘Jesus’ and he berates him saying watch it buddy the cameras on. Wtf? I don’t like this guy at all his a woman

Reactions: 4
He'll be doing a dirty delete soon everyones in comments either horrified everythings tinned, or are other caterers pointing out heating food from cold in baine marie is extremely dangerous and bad practice as food might not get heated properly.
Screenshot_20231205-192609_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-192627_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-192702_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193135_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193250_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231205-193314_TikTok.jpg

He's commenting he knows what hes doing. Doing it 20 years got 5 star hygiene blah blah blah but Food Standard Agency says you must heat first
Screenshot_20231205-193616_Drive.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He doesn't care. Glad he posted that video people can see how he shouldn't be doing what he does. And doesn't deserve his 5 star hygiene rating

Reactions: 8
He doesn't care. Glad he posted that video people can see how he shouldn't be doing what he does. And doesn't deserve his 5 star hygiene rating
Lost him some custom even without the baine marie issue.

Plenty of his asslickers who were planning massive drives just to get a spud will be having second thoughts now.

In fairness he has never hid its tinned stuff but I think showing it slop out like dog food gave some a rude wake up

Reactions: 6
I think the video has now been removed.
Just thinking of that pork reheating in that Baine marie gives me the shits!

Reactions: 3
So much cleaner with that steph on the toppings, because she doesn't feel the need to move erratically and "fast", flinging food everywhere to make it seem like she's working faster.

He just handled a customer's phone then started cutting potatoes again 🤢🤢
---
Handled a customer's phone then started cutting potatoes again 🤢🤢 then mods conveniently turned comments off

• Sick
So much cleaner with that steph on the toppings, because she doesn't feel the need to move erratically and "fast", flinging food everywhere to make it seem like she's working faster.
She’s tight on the beans though, I’d be pissed if I was a regular and went their today paying same price for half a spoon🤣ppl were commenting about it and someone piped up with oh Ben told her to put that amount🙄she does look slightly cleaner than Ben though so that’s a plus point🤣

• Haha
so he cooked 850 potatoes sold 750 has 150 spare and throws them away what a waste couldn't he give them to homeless with some butter on or something

so he cooked 850 potatoes sold 750 has 150 spare and throws them away what a waste couldn't he give them to homeless with some butter on or something
He doesn't believe in giving to the homeless he's said this countless of times he thinks it would be wasted on them

• Wow
Of course he won't, he has said before he would give to homeless if they ask but the one time I saw someone ask he told them to come back at the end of the day (which was hours away) and then started slagging them off saying if they're legit they'll come back... Like come on if someone is asking for free food regardless of being homeless or not they are probably in a tit situation. He's very much one of those narrow minded, stuck up people who look down on all homeless people and presume they take drugs and/or drink.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What a stupid beast why not donate to local homeless people or even take some home for his family? I know they probably get sick of the sight of spuds but most days he sells out? Or let his staff take some or his wider family/friends. I hate wasting food 😒