spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the spudbrothers! Def better then spudman! Their dad Tony the spud father has me in stitches!!

Reactions: 6
I watched one video of him and now my fyp is all these different potato businesses having beef with eachother because god forbid more than one person sell them for a living.

the comments amuse me so much because i feel like making a jacket potato at home is the easiest thing ever yet people are travelling 3 hours to get one!

Wouldn't want him preparing my food at all from what i've seen 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This is a really petty hate but I don't like how he has to try and do things at mega speed. Even cutting a potato open and the way he scoops the beans 🤣🤣 (but to be fair, alot of things annoy me and is probably why I'm here on Tattle🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been watching his live for like 15 mins and not once has he washed his hands. He's touched his camera, phone, clothes, sprayed cleaning product and wiped surfaces etc.
According to food.gov -

All staff that work with food must wash their hands:

when in the kitchen or preparation area
before preparing food
after touching raw food
after handling food waste or emptying a bin
after cleaning
after blowing their nose
after touching phones, light switches, door handles and cash registers

Reactions: 5
This is a really petty hate but I don't like how he has to try and do things at mega speed. Even cutting a potato open and the way he scoops the beans 🤣🤣 (but to be fair, alot of things annoy me and is probably why I'm here on Tattle🤣)
I can’t stand the way he puts the cheese on🤣most of it ends up over the skin part and container not in the actual spud, yes agree with his gf comment above she looks a grubby mare and isn’t she a nurse now? Where hygiene and cleanliness is tit hot..their house is filthy 🤮

He just used the knife he uses for butter to cut open a bag of cheese 🤢😬

Reactions: 3
IMG_7864.jpeg

I’ve worked in a few busy kitchens in my time but you don’t work in a mess like this !!

why can’t the kid do spuds too ?? I know, it’s because it makes him look like he’s the only one working hard

cocky bleep

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2591915

I’ve worked in a few busy kitchens in my time but you don’t work in a mess like this !!

why can’t the kid do spuds too ?? I know, it’s because it makes him look like he’s the only one working hard

cocky bleep
The cross contamination is awful too, cheese dropping in the other foods constantly. You can see it in one of his recent videos.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2591915

cocky bleep
I can't say I'm shocked. He looks scruffy, his girlfriend looks scruffy, their house is rank. Yuck yuck yuck!

Still don't get all the fuss about the potatoes 🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
The cross contamination is awful too, cheese dropping in the other foods constantly. You can see it in one of his recent videos.
Update: he does it again in his video of giving stuff away today. Cheese in the beans. Imagine you have an allergy or intolerance and get sick because of the carelessness. How he's got 5* is beyond me

Reactions: 6
I'm normally at work... I've just watched 15 minutes... touched cash. Card machine. Pulled trousers up. Wiped places. Wiped hands on trousers.. and still hasn't washed. his hands

I'm normally at work... I've just watched 15 minutes... touched cash. Card machine. Pulled trousers up. Wiped places. Wiped hands on trousers.. and still hasn't washed. his hands
He just done a 3 second swill under water with no soap 😂

Reactions: 2
He don't get a 5 * rating for nothing guys..
Anyway he has a brand new trailer being made for him, I can't wait to see my lil pink flamingo serving his delights very soon 💗 💖 💓

• Haha
Reactions: 3