Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

primplepog1923

Anyone seen that SmokeyMose spud man? Seems like a really decent chap but makes me laugh so much at how slow he is when he gets a customer 😂 I got muted for 5 minutes on his live because I commented how slow he was and by the time I finished my mute he was still serving the same customer

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Omg spudwife has been absolutely vile on the live this morning. She kept shouting that Ben had an itchy arse 😵‍ over and over again! And anyone who told her to be kinder to him got called a cunt and blocked!
You could tell Ben was getting pissed with her, he works better and faster without her there.

• Sick
  • Wow

Fruitshoot

His live popped up when I was scrolling through tiktok. All I could think was how messy and dirty his van was. Bits of food everywhere. Yuck
it wasnt dirty, it was a bit messy but hes a very busy man with a thriving business

• Haha

Lauurz

VIP Member
Didn't she want to finish with him not so long ago too because he was on his phone too much and wasn't paying his family much attention?

If they've both said it now, just do it! She is absolutely vile!

Reactions: 5

Drea2904

Chatty Member
sorry to drag this thred up again but can anybody actually hold there hands up and say they would love to eat ANY of his food. him and his Mrs always look dirty, van looks dirty, never wears gloves, drippy grease everywhere when not on his spud van, all the fillings come out of a Tin (people say its the best spud ever as well even through anybody could make them, nothing special) and just examine the hair in the food also they both have a massive attitude problem especially when confronted. Just gross in my opinion
Their house is manky too! Always so much clutter, she is nuts, forever splitting up with him saying on her TT that it’s only her & the kids from now on, I take it some of his kids aren’t hers? I don’t mind him and always want a spud when I see him live but not sure I would purchase one from him due to cleanliness etc

kimh90

Chatty Member
Forgetting about a appointment on a Saturday so can't open up.. Saturday is normally the busiest day. I get that he is ill... but hes not opening on quite a few days now

Smayy

Chatty Member
He just handled a customer's phone then started cutting potatoes again 🤢🤢
---
Handled a customer's phone then started cutting potatoes again 🤢🤢 then mods conveniently turned comments off

• Sick

Lauurz

VIP Member
With crispy skins, fluffy potato inside, proper butter & I didn’t need to queue in the cold 🥶

Infact my family request my spuds on bonfire night with homemade Chilli.(family tradition) I make a great spud
Might sell them from my kitchen window 🤣🤣
You can't beat crispy skin on a spud! I like to spray mine with oil and sprinkle with salt... delicious!!

Smayy

Chatty Member
One more thing he does that really annoys me is leaving the other half of the potato on the side... Sometimes there is a decent amount of time before the next customer comes and it's just been sat there exposed to flies etc he could at least put the foil back around it

• Sick

Smayy

Chatty Member
It really annoys me as well how he doesn't think about families that are struggling and would love even just a plain potato - not everyone who needs help is homeless or a "beggar"

• Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Spudman in the crowd? Who does he think he is? A celeb darlinggg.
We will see him on live soon crowd surging.
Wish spudwife would shut up shouting.

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
I much prefer watching the hot potato tram along with their mum & dad! Custard & bush! They need their own thread!
Me too, the spudbro’s are doing so well, they are hardworking, like their mom and dad, friendly and most of all clean🤣keep seeing comments saying they are a wish version of Spudman🙄his followers really are pathetic

Drea2904

Chatty Member
He’s obviously hated all the mess comments on Sat, certainly a bit cleaner today! The girl wiping after every order

• Haha