Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her July 15 “year end report” she is clearly pedalling fast to try to make their home ed attempts look believable. She cites her sister (whose educational expertise amounts to some classroom volunteer time in her own kids classes) and it seems Sis scarfed some reading workbooks from the local primary for Sparkles Jr. Sis’ subsequent interpretation of his reading skills is that he is mostly keeping up with his peers. Well,this school inspector says: I should damn well hope so, hun. Nothing like being a codependent for your sister’s gong show when you have no formal training whatever to make such an evaluation.

Sparkles then chunters on about how she “might look into acquiring a proper curriculum next year” to keep the child’s two hours a day of schoolwork organised. She’s decided to keep the second child home in Sept when s/he should be in school. This of course will be to ensure that s/he can’t possibly encounter anyone who spoils the whole “you’re a princess” mindset she’s gotten him into.

Don’t underestimate the influence her partner has in all this. That year end review 15 July looks oddly like his work (see their related blog “sparkles-suitcase”) in which he sets out their travel plans for the coming years. I was astonished at the level of self-delusion in their so called planning (or was it advertiser bait). For folks who do not have a paid job, who collect benefits, and who cannot afford their rent, who basically declared insolvency (see her blog “when failure comes knocking” a couple years ago, they sure have expensive plans. Or they are deluded.

And my taxes support this tribe.
Who are you? You seem to know a lot about her and I'm guessing she's also baffled as she's been very quiet lately as you seem to be speaking some home truths about her

There is no update on the police situation she was talking so passionately about

Reactions: 2
Is it a known fact that she is claiming benefits? How is that possible when she has stated on Instagram that she earned 30k last year?

Reactions: 2
Is it a known fact that she is claiming benefits? How is that possible when she has stated on Instagram that she earned 30k last year?
If she is she needs reporting I hate people who cheat thr system and others who really need it get shut down

Wow her comment back at that woman who said she was upset by her post!

I can see how venomous she can be

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If she is she needs reporting I hate people who cheat thr system and others who really need it get shut down

Wow her comment back at that woman who said she was upset by her post!

I can see how venomous she can be
Shes blocked that woman who commented, i know her so know shes been blocked.

Reactions: 1
Hayley you've now turned off commenting for that post how obvious can you be

Thats almost as much as my years rent. On holidays!! Unless you’re wealthy you just do not spend that much on holidays a year it’s so expensive
I mean how would you afford all of this if you were on just benefits?

Last edited:
I don't know if she is telling the truth. I would find it shocking and wrong to be claiming benefits whilst still earning 30k from her blogging career. She shouldn't be claiming benefits full stop. If she is too ill to work then she is too ill to home school. She can't have it both ways.

Reactions: 4
She stated that she now has a medical diagnosis of fibromyalgia. That is a qualifier for disability, and would allow the partner to claim as her carer. Depending on how much earned income they actually declare, any benefits including rental housing supplement and child benefits...will all come to a tidy sum. She could be including her cash earnings and deeemed value of goods received as part the total earnings she brags about. She can chirp all she wants about how much she earned...but in the final analysis, how far does 30k go to feed, house and clothe a family of five? Tiddly squat borderline poverty.

The mystery remains as to how their cash flow manages to fund trips. Exaggeration looms large in these posts. One can only speculate that a lot of the so called travel is actually one night stays (freebie giveaways for social media recommendations), quids-in stays that they parlay into contacts for future freebies,, day visits (like quids in cream teas) with a tour of the lush property so photos can be taken. No doubt most of the Disney trips have been largely supported by the payoff they scored from staging an international media complaint (aka the Princess for a Day drama).

Even the “trip to Tuscany” was two day trips inland from the cruise ship port where they purported to be visiting Pisa - this was in reality a 10 minute whistle stop at the leaning tower. Then back on the bus ..get the drift? Complete window dressing both there and in Spain. Refer to their travel blog for details. These folks have no clue how the rest of us travel or they wouldn’t even start chirping about it. Really just good for a laugh if it weren’t so sad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What have I just skim read :eek:
  1. We had our hearts set on one specific hotel that both of us love - but when I priced it up, it was going to cost £400 for one night
  2. So I decided to try to manifest a stay there
  3. I emailed the hotel to ask if they might be interested in me writing a blog review for them in return for a stay
  4. I never heard back from the hotel.
  5. I found an email in my inbox from a company who offer hotel bookings as a third party
  6. Then she got her free hotel
im embarrassed for her. Dream about freebies and money all you like all day long, if you're that shallow. It won't get you anywhere.

Great advertising for this hotel, wouldn't dream of spending her own money on it and only values it if it's free.

Reactions: 5
Ok wait... what???

“Manifesting” is just essentially a fake it til you make it mentality.

Also, you have to laugh... “we don’t have second jobs”... my friend, you don’t even have first jobs never mind bloody second ones.

100% do not believe their money situation has so vastly improved either, that whole monologue felt like it was for the benefit of us. She’s trying to prove she’s not piss poor and wasting money on holidays when bills are going unpaid. There is no way in hell these work shy half-wits have started saving money. She is delusional... utterly delusional.

• Haha
She is such a bullshitter, so she's got three months rent in the bank but not so long ago she was moaning about not being able to afford car repairs? Totally agree that she's trying the refute the main criticism of her here, that's she's crap with money. Also the gushing post about how well home ed is going. Sparkles and Stretchmarks? Should change her name to Smoke and Mirrors.

Re: the manifesting nonsense... I guess she asked the universe for a daughter and got one. Won't say anything further on this as no doubt I'll be accused of a hate crime 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.