Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found out about this website because I used to follow a few of these people and stupidly think of them as friends as they would make out they were so genuine and kind until I would constantly be ignored and realised I was Just an interaction to them and an engagement to make them some money and they honestly don't care about their followers at all and then reading in here on a few threads made me see the light to how selfish most of them are they want to go on about their problems and lives and if you reply to try and get some support for yourself they will Just totally ignore you!

Reactions: 3
its a numbers game, more followers mean more free stuff or cash generating ad’s, it’s one step down from pyramid selling. It makes me sick that many ‘influencers’ (got to find a better description) use their own (questionable) mental health issues to generate a following from people who are genuinely looking for answers or help and guidance.

Out of curiosity, do you think she makes Noah pose like that in all the photos.
Everything just feels so forced from her

I’m not against long hair my boy has long surfer dude hair BUT what have those boys got hair all in their eyes?!

Reactions: 1
Surely he doesn’t choose all the girls clothing he wears. She obviously buys them then puts them on him.

Reactions: 2
If she put as much energy into educating her kids, keeping them and herself clean and paying her bills before booking holidays as she does researching users of this site she’d get on far better. Total bleep.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow this woman confused why she's outing anyone this thread seemed quiet lately.

I don't follow this woman confused why she's outing anyone this thread seemed quiet lately.
Probably to try and be relevant and have something in common with others to talk about because her thread happens to be one of the most boring and quiet. I have not seen anyone be mean or troll on here nothing like what she mentioned in the past and some of her followers have even come here to see for themselves she blew it way out of proportion and nobody here was Transphobic or anything like she said was simply discussion on her choices and the way she uses such things purely for engagement. If she is outing people then that's wrong and goes to show she is not a nice person.

Ok so how can one person have such a rollercoaster of a life. Nothing like what happens to her ever happens to me. I just go to work, pay my taxes, and exercise and eat right. That seems to work. My kids go to school, they come home. Not being judgmental, just wondering whether self created problems might actually spice up my life? I have literally never come close to a single one of her problems.

Back when Sparkler started the blog, she was on about her victimhood, her abusive ex, her cancelled wedding and whether to send the gifts back, her struggles with debt, and her health. Along the way, she has had thyroid problems, the expected weight gain and all the symptoms, then she decided (as she admitted) to get pregnant against doctors advice. Then she lays complaint against a GP who ‘fat shamed’ her by suggesting she should lose a few lbs. That seemed to trigger her mental health struggles, which turned into a diagnosis of first GAD, then several other maladies including suicidal threats, intrusive maternal thoughts whatever that is, and fear of death - thanataphobia, all of which which have evolved into something she can claim disability for: fibromyalgia! I swear she leafs through the dictionary to find her next affliction.

In parallel she crows about her success at making customer service complaints. Then some poor delivery guy dings her car while backing up and you can just imagine his fate. Not to mention the repercussions to all those store clerks who didn’t treat her like a princess. (I was one of those which is how I stumbled across her. All I can say is there are two sides to every story, and she is very skilled at embellishment). Imagine the Disney rep who got sacked over the princess fiasco. I think the resulting free passes from Disney trying to silence her resulted in a surge in commercial pursuits...she discovered how to make a living as a drama queen rather than as a head case.

Then the car...she doesn’t have a license so Hopalong gets to chauffeur her everywhere. Sadly, his driving skills don’t appear stellar and the car is now a write-off. This no doubt has put a crimp in their weekend jaunts, but not to worry, the grandparents will show up to babysit and voila, a car to borrow.

Kids? I guess were not allowed to mention them on here. However, dropping three in five years when you are in debt and don’t allow your partner to work so you can keep your benefits? I guess the partner missed the class on loans, income and pensions, or he might be more assertive For His Own Future.

This latest body-positive gig is all and well, until one develops cardiovascular problems, exacerbates the thyroid condition, and basically succumbs to whatever pops first.

I wish I had never had the misfortune to meet this woman but if she is typical of online influencers, then the advertising industry ought to take note and stop thinking these jokers are taken seriously by any but a few cretins.

Note to thought police: all the above can be fact checked on her blog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ok so how can one person have such a rollercoaster of a life. Nothing like what happens to her ever happens to me. I just go to work, pay my taxes, and exercise and eat right. That seems to work. My kids go to school, they come home. Not being judgmental, just wondering whether self created problems might actually spice up my life? I have literally never come close to a single one of her problems.

Back when Sparkler started the blog, she was on about her victimhood, her abusive ex, her cancelled wedding and whether to send the gifts back, her struggles with debt, and her health. Along the way, she has had thyroid problems, the expected weight gain and all the symptoms, then she decided (as she admitted) to get pregnant against doctors advice. Then she lays complaint against a GP who ‘fat shamed’ her by suggesting she should lose a few lbs. That seemed to trigger her mental health struggles, which turned into a diagnosis of first GAD, then several other maladies including suicidal threats, intrusive maternal thoughts whatever that is, and fear of death - thanataphobia, all of which which have evolved into something she can claim disability for: fibromyalgia! I swear she leafs through the dictionary to find her next affliction.

In parallel she crows about her success at making customer service complaints. Then some poor delivery guy dings her car while backing up and you can just imagine his fate. Not to mention the repercussions to all those store clerks who didn’t treat her like a princess. (I was one of those which is how I stumbled across her. All I can say is there are two sides to every story, and she is very skilled at embellishment). Imagine the Disney rep who got sacked over the princess fiasco. I think the resulting free passes from Disney trying to silence her resulted in a surge in commercial pursuits...she discovered how to make a living as a drama queen rather than as a head case.

Then the car...she doesn’t have a license so Hopalong gets to chauffeur her everywhere. Sadly, his driving skills don’t appear stellar and the car is now a write-off. This no doubt has put a crimp in their weekend jaunts, but not to worry, the grandparents will show up to babysit and voila, a car to borrow.

Kids? I guess were not allowed to mention them on here. However, dropping three in five years when you are in debt and don’t allow your partner to work so you can keep your benefits? I guess the partner missed the class on loans, income and pensions, or he might be more assertive For His Own Future.

This latest body-positive gig is all and well, until one develops cardiovascular problems, exacerbates the thyroid condition, and basically succumbs to whatever pops first.

I wish I had never had the misfortune to meet this woman but if she is typical of online influencers, then the advertising industry ought to take note and stop thinking these jokers are taken seriously by any but a few cretins.

Note to thought police: all the above can be fact checked on her blog.
What happened with Disney? Also I don't know about the store clerks, is she known for making complaints? I'm a relatively new follower so it seems I've missed a lot. Why does her husband or her not work?

Just google sparkles and stretchmarks Disney and the story will pop up. She probably bagged most of her followers from that farkfest.

Is it me or does she Just bang on about the same old thing time and time again as if she has ran out of ideas?

She definitely has her twitter account on repeat and has for ages. I can’t imagine being one of her followers and seeing the same rubbish over and over on the feed. Some of it up to five years old. We are not dealing with any significant education or work history here, so she really doesn’t have anything to say unless it generates income possibilities.

Pretty much revolving themes of victim and aggressor, total paranoia about having her narcissistic veneer pierced. Her persistence for so long on the same themes makes one wonder if she is so deluded that she takes herself seriously.

The crowning glory was her feeble attempt in March at a generalised apology to “anyone she might have bullied” over the years. I have personal knowledge of quite a bit of her behaviour in this regard. She doesn’t hesitate to lash out disproportionately at friends, family, strangers when she senses any criticism.

Perhaps she’s in the right place, blogging. She would be a nightmare colleague.

Reactions: 2
I also don’t buy for a second that she is actually body positive. I’m not either, so I don’t mean that to sound patrionising. But it’s a point for content isn’t it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.