Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done some research now on these people. Too bad they started this off by lying and getting me fired from a customer support job .. yep, my kids went hungry while I regrouped. Thanks Sparkles and Hopalong for that. I fortunately took on a post as a skip tracer and learned some valuable research skills. Using completely open and publicly available records, I have gathered quite a bit of background on each of them. I no longer work in HR but it was valuable experience to see how some of these operators work.

Not to be stalkish because I truly don’t give a toss how they end up, I think I do have some degree of concern for their kids, not so much for their innocence, as for their situational potential to be another generation of uneducated leeches if their parents aren’t brought to task. Window dressing will no longer serve as a cover up.

We are talking about records going back some time, but there is a pattern. Facts:

1. He was done for benefits fraud by Cornwall Council along with his ex wife in a co-judgment in Truro Crown Court in 2010. They went after him and her for repayment probably by garnishee of wages. She was deemed to have been falsely claiming housing benefit through disability that was found to be non existent. He was obliged to repay his carer benefits which he was claiming despite having a job. All there in the court documents. Oh and he had changed his name to a double-barrelled one matching the wife. She still goes by that name.
2. Public record: He was married to a woman 22 years older than himself for a few years and she still advertises herself online as a practising Wiccan. No record of their having divorced although still possible. This is likely where the whole “law of attraction - wishful thinking - casting spells” crap originates that they have started theming on her blog. Now, some people subscribe to this, but it is basically hocus pocus that Hayley has probably absorbed from his chuntering on about it.
3. She admitted in a blog a couple years back that they had attended citizens advice or the Paignton equivalent and made the decision to declare voluntary insolvency. H&J thereby walked away from their doorstep loans with reduced repayment. She said at the time that it would limit their ability to borrow money for a while.
4. Records indicate that he was fired by Royal Mail for cause in 2010. Potential employer search easily reveals this. Could limit his potential for employment in any public sector job.

There is stuff around about her as well but I can’t be arsed to list it all. Suffice to say the dark horse behind this folly is likely a guy who likes to appear all wet, but who in fact gets off on watching the sh*t show unfold. Lazy gint isn’t even man enough to get a proper job and support his family. Just annoys everyone with his high pitched Geordie whinging on YouTube and lets her pussy whip him. Made even sadder by the present inclusion of children’s issues in the mix. Not sure what the answer is to their modus operandi because these types always find a new way to shape shift. I just wish they weren’t so arsy and public about it. Skilled writers they are not. Time to,admit it.

If they just got their kids in school, got jobs, and stopped obsessing about scamming free stuff and pretending to be flush. This absolute hogwash about “honesty” as a theme is complete pap...and self delusion. I wonder if Hayley truly understands that most people who bother to click her button are actually laughing and shaking their heads. What is this country coming to?
:oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: 1
I find it very strange that although she is publicly very critical of her parents in particular her mum for being friends with her "alleged abuser" ex, for having more time for her sister and her children than Hayley's. Blaming her issues with weight and her self confidence on how her mum brought her up but she is still more than happy for the children to go to them so that she can get childfree time. I assume her parents and sister don't have access to Hayley's Instagram stories?

Reactions: 3
I find it very strange that although she is publicly very critical of her parents in particular her mum for being friends with her "alleged abuser" ex, for having more time for her sister and her children than Hayley's. Blaming her issues with weight and her self confidence on how her mum brought her up but she is still more than happy for the children to go to them so that she can get childfree time. I assume her parents and sister don't have access to Hayley's Instagram stories?
This. I could never believe how much she slagged them off yet was happy for them to take her boys away.

She really does have a interesting variant of her illness that allows her to do tough physical work until 5am each day when her kids aren't around but renders her bed bound when they are home.

Could she be any more bitter and spiteful? Naming names again, but hey no shoutout to the kind people who informed her - no doubt because they do not exist, she clearly loves this thread! She claims her family negatively affect her mental state and that of Noah but it’s okay for them to babysit - despite her clearly stating the kids do not like going there. Her woe is me attitude and spiteful nature mean ugliness seeps from every pore.

If you look at her mums Facebook (cannot remember the name but it was easy to find from her Facebook) she always seems to be having great fun with the kids and I don't see any of the favouritism of her sisters Children that she has mentioned on many occasions. I think she drip feeds this forum in the hope she gets comments on her thread because like she said herself (not in these exact words) she is so boring it often dies down much quicker than others as nobody has anything new to say really but she checks here often. (like she says "we pay the bills witches.) :rolleyes::LOL: People like her love the drama and to see what people have to say even if she doesn't like it. I don't think she realises how many of her followers she sends here that then stick around I didn't know about Tattle until she did a post a few months ago about it.

Reactions: 2
Just found this thread because it has been picked up by google. Interesting reading, I recall these people from back in the day at a call centre. Been aware of the pudge princess since she ruled a small roost as a supervisor of plebs on the phones.

Certainly no senior management team member as she claims in that snark about being an expert on customer service. Granted she did take her fair share of complaint calls, so did all of us. She had a rep for sarcasm, superior attitude because she could lord it over the galley slaves around things like sick leave and overtime.

As I recall she was a chain smoking, fake tan aficionado who had all sorts of relationship issues. She hung out with some of the inked girls. I looked her up wondering what sh*t she’s stirred up since then and was gobsmacked to see her pr machine in full mode. I can only think she has made so many enemies along the way. She Facebook friended me presumably during her numbers gathering stage but I dropped her when it all got too syrupy.

No shame. No boundaries. Just extremely needy. About the parents and sibling...they were always in the background supporting her aggressive ways. The whole “family conflict” thing is very likely a contrived strategy to make the mental health theme more marketable. Good study in narcissicism which was always what we thought she was.

I’m actually quite surprised how many contributors there seem to be on this thread. Are we all ex colleagues or has this woman just run havoc everywhere she goes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shes worried about our kids and how we dont spend time with our families. Okaaaaaay.

Oh and the police are dealing with it so she cant talk about it but shes got 20 stories about it....

Delusional, desperate, embarrassing, cringeworthy, fake (as in saying she doesnt care about this site when she clearly does), attention seeking and, with regards to her children who she clearly believes have a better life than others, ignorant and immoral.

At least my children aren't hitting me over the head because they have lost some plastic tat at the fair and I haven't had to stay up till 5am repainting the walls because my children have been drawing on them.

Reactions: 2
Does it really matter since Faye was the figurehead CSR for Piziefoto which has gone bust. It was 2013 when her complaint was lodged? If Faye sees this site or even cares she can lodge her own doxxing complaint since to name someone and their employer is grounds to get a twitter account closed. All Hayley is doing is lashing out it seems against any and all who have offended her in the past. She seems to have been a tad thick in that Pixiefoto thing anyway since who spends £155 on the spur of the moment on some rubbish photo that could be easily taken at home with an SLR.

Mind boggling that she is now handing out financial advice.

What floors me is the long diatribe about all the things she supposedly did as a one off to save some dosh, then she plans to spend it all on a holiday. Does she realise that those kids at their age will actually remember little to none of those holidays? My 15 year old literally does not remember the Disney trip we did when he was 3, and does not care when we tell him how much it cost!

Last edited:
I really need to know if this faye is real and these other people she doxxed or of she trying to scare everyone
Just letting you know that I’m not Faye :sneaky: I’ve been enjoying a holiday but I won’t be blogging about it.

With regard to Sparkles doxxing Faye, I see that she removed the offending article about two days after she highlighted it on her blog. She must have realised that it could result in a full on Twitter cancellation if Faye had 1. Been a real person and 2. Had filed an online complaint via the official twitter process. Twitter is cognisant of their doxxing responsibilities and take it seriously when name and employer are dissed on a feed.

That photo company was ripping off new mothers for ages before it folded, they used to hound people through the hospitals and Mothercraft stores or whatever it was called. Sparkles was just another customer who couldn’t spot a scam. Failing to discern poor quality before you buy does not justify a consumer complaint.

I’m does seem that “we” have succeeded in one respect - Sparkles has pulled in her horns on her various platforms and has reverted to plain vanilla promotions. The comments on here about her various faults (particularly her obsession with revenge for any slight she perceives) has certainly been read and noted by her and her ghost writer. Hopefully they have learned that if one displays too much in public, one will get exposed.

The only continuing source of traffic for her is the mind numbing twitter feed fuelled by Socialit which encourages readers to hit a hyperlink to her blogs. Problem is, when you get to the blog “articles” they are complete sh*t content-for-dummies. Readers don’t know that until they have been click-baited.

• Heart
Have kept well away from her social platforms for ages... but oh my good god. The swimming costume photos. What is wrong with people

What these plus sized vloggers fail to realise is that yes it is great to be body positive and of course you should wear a bikini if you want to.... but not everyone wants to see photos of you posing showing your ample flesh to the world!!!

Blimey, look at the way the seat on that bench is buckling under her weight. I bet the homeowners weren't too happy about that.

1569157638984.png

It really really pisses me off how lazy bastards like this get to go away on holidays all the time when they're claiming benefits. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge someone on a low income getting an annual break but this woman is taking the piss.

Fibro when it suits her by the look of it, just like Leasa Wilkes - she's another one who managed to walk for miles at Disneyland. bleeping scammers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.