Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new blog......

And although the boys have to be persuaded-bribed to stand still for a photograph, Noah is the exact opposite and ADORES any opportunity to strike a pose in front of a camera!

Just keep them out of it!!!! You shouldn't have to force your kids to be photographed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What the little boy definitely does not know is the extent of the danger that underlies his photograph being plastered all over dark web kiddie sites. He just thinks he’s getting praise for staring down Mummy’s lense.

As,a test, I tried copying and reconfigging a pic just now and if she attempts to protect them from this, it ain’t working, hun. There’s no explaining stupid.

Reactions: 1
On the news today they were calling for more checks on home schooled children.
I worry about the education (or lack of) their eldest child gets.

On the news today they were calling for more checks on home schooled children.
I worry about the education (or lack of) their eldest child gets.
Would that not be a standard mandatory follow up when parents pull their kiddies from the system? Surely the education dept would derive benefit from catching a learning deficit early? I wonder if she actually declared her ‘real’ reason for holding him back...so that he wouldn’t have to be bullied like she supposedly was! At this rate those kids will still be in their original wrapping when they leave home. So incredibly short sighted to not allow your kids to experience the real world. She is 39 and he is 46 so they prob think they know better. How many bets in 20 years the child pens a book about life with a narc mother.

Reactions: 2
If she or her husband were actual teachers they would both be on long time sick. I don't understand how two people who aren't fit to work are able to claim they are well enough to home educate.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get my head around her dressing her son up as a girl. She’s putting dresses on him, grown his hair and putting pretty bobbles in his hair.
She is making these decisions not him!

If it was only letting the little guy dress up at home and play dolls etc. then fine. Every kid likes to experiment.

It’s just that teenie-weeny extra step of posting it on the WWW for all the pervs to get their jollies. Oh, and violating her sons privacy. That Disney princess crap was picked up by major networks. I saw it on NBC news in New York. I even called the reporter and admonished her for stupidly reporting it as a human rights story...her answer...omg you are so right I didn’t think it through. Didn’t surprise me she sounded like a kewpie doll. I swear the media has been hiijacked by morons none of whom have enough life experience to understand consequences.

If she or her husband were actual teachers they would both be on long time sick. I don't understand how two people who aren't fit to work are able to claim they are well enough to home educate.
This is how. She claims sick benefits for her fibromyalgia. He then claims a career allowance for looking after her. God only knows why Torbay Council haven’t collared them. This is why I doubt she makes much at all off her work or it would negate the bennies. That jurisdiction has a huge claimant problem. Problem is, when you make a life decision to live off benefits, you should either be genuinely unable to work, and therefore a genuine person in need....or realise that benefits will never lead to what your greedy self wants.

Last edited:
See what I mean? She’s picked her son a girls top and a girly bottle. How does she know he wants that. He might want a boys bottle. But no she’s decided for him

I swear she has been saying for over a year now she is "about to start" on the human body topic. I personally think that if a child is home educated there should still be standard tests they have to take part in to prove they are infact learning (or is this a thing, I am clueless)

Reactions: 6
One must have unequivocal evidence of wrongdoing before the authorities in Devon will take action. They are thin on the ground and have few digital resources to track cyber offences. It wouldn’t be their first slug fest with councils about benefits, taxes, and general behaviour. She’s a past master at playing indignant, wronged victim. And she has a dedicated motley crew of a family who rush in and start barking whenever Baby cries.

It would be best to properly research the legalities. Poor judgment like posting your kids online is not an offence no matter how offensive it seems to rational people.

I don't understand why more rules and regulations do not apply with "mummy vloggers" if a child was working / modelling say for a company there is a whole range of regulations and legal requirements that need to be followed. It's a strange one for me such a grey area.

What I don't understand is she is saying Noah can be anything he wants his decision. I don't know any child that at such a young age understands the difference between girl and boy clothes. This has clearly been pointed out to him that these are girls clothes. Now with a house full of boys at what point did she have girls clothes in the house to allow him to make that decision for him self? Lots of boys dress as princesses not because its a girl because its a cool cartoon character lots of girls dress and power rangers not because of the boy team its because there cool.
So surely she can see at such a young age this is a decision she has made for him

Reactions: 6
I’d say that’s child abuse.
Deciding what gender their children are before the child even knows themselves, it’s ridiculous all because it’s a “trend”
Poor children should be left alone to decide for themselves when they’re at an understanding age

That TK Maxx haul is madness. £50 on shite she doesn't need and cannot afford. Where is this money coming from?!!!!

I try not to get too involved in these subjects because I get called a troll and I am not in touch with all the PC wording but I find it hard to believe a child has mentioned cutting their genitals off which I swear this lady has mentioned in the past because that is so extreme and Infact very disturbing and hope that the child is getting help for that way of thinking. Now the Transgender thing I couldn't careless if someone was Gay, Bi, Straight, Transgender, Gender Neutral or simply a Cross Dresser it does not bother me in the slightest however when it comes to Children it is a very complex thing I mean as a child I grew up "dressing" as a boy and doing "boy things" I would absolutely refuse to put on a party dress and kick right off and cry because I didn't want to be in a dress but never once did it cross my mind that I must not want to be a female because this is clothing a bit of material and I would be horrified if my mum had shared images of me online stating how much I loved "boy things" and was so unhappy as a girl and that she needed to then make sure I only ever had boy things. Then again it was a different world photographs were not purely for likes and interaction, my mum worked hard at several Jobs to make money not get me doing things which may benefit her financially it can be kind of like a show with these Vloggers and Bloggers not Just this lady but many of them and I wonder how the kids will feel in a few years when they are trying to figure out actual reality over insta posed photos. I hate the pressure social media puts on people anyway making out they have perfect lives and perfect family photos and then try to pray on vulnerable people to flog them tit. Sorry went off a little there and I try not to share to much on this ladies post because she reads EVERYTHING as negative and hateful so she can use it for "THE CONTENT". I think my main problem are kids being forced into the public eye all the time for the parents benefit with no care of what it may mean in the future.

That TK Maxx haul is madness. £50 on shite she doesn't need and cannot afford. Where is this money coming from?!!!!
She’s up visiting Mummy and Daddy in Liverpool. I notice she always has extra dosh during those visits. They probably pay her get her out of the house. I see this time they scored a £49 room in a hotel, sounds glam for 5 people, hehe. It would be interesting to know how much cash the outlaws have thrown at this pair through the years. They must have been happy to see the whale paired off after she cancelled a white wedding at the last minute.

Her latest post about Home Ed mums. If my children's teachers put in the same amount of effort as she does with home educating her eldest I'd be calling for her resignation not buying her a present.

In her July 15 “year end report” she is clearly pedalling fast to try to make their home ed attempts look believable. She cites her sister (whose educational expertise amounts to some classroom volunteer time in her own kids classes) and it seems Sis scarfed some reading workbooks from the local primary for Sparkles Jr. Sis’ subsequent interpretation of his reading skills is that he is mostly keeping up with his peers. Well,this school inspector says: I should damn well hope so, hun. Nothing like being a codependent for your sister’s gong show when you have no formal training whatever to make such an evaluation.

Sparkles then chunters on about how she “might look into acquiring a proper curriculum next year” to keep the child’s two hours a day of schoolwork organised. She’s decided to keep the second child home in Sept when s/he should be in school. This of course will be to ensure that s/he can’t possibly encounter anyone who spoils the whole “you’re a princess” mindset she’s gotten him into.

Don’t underestimate the influence her partner has in all this. That year end review 15 July looks oddly like his work (see their related blog “sparkles-suitcase”) in which he sets out their travel plans for the coming years. I was astonished at the level of self-delusion in their so called planning (or was it advertiser bait). For folks who do not have a paid job, who collect benefits, and who cannot afford their rent, who basically declared insolvency (see her blog “when failure comes knocking” a couple years ago, they sure have expensive plans. Or they are deluded.

And my taxes support this tribe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.