Sparkles and Stretchmarks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they got a Halloween costume each there. So at least $200?

They also used that Minnie taxi thing which is apparently about $40 a ride.

I had no idea how much Universal Studios cost as my holidays are usually at a caravan park! A quick Google said $650 plus per person for 4 days. I think they're doing a week. That's got to be at least another $5000 with all the extras.

This is easily a £12k holiday. Maybe £15k. Just HOW

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I love my holidays but never in a million years could I justify that on one single holiday. Imagine what they could have done and experienced for that amount of money

Reactions: 5
I love my holidays but never in a million years could I justify that on one single holiday. Imagine what they could have done and experienced for that amount of money
I've had week's stays in caravans that cost barely more than one of their Disney meals. Much better value than something over so fast IMHO.

Reactions: 5
I just got a quote for the same dates next year, same hotel, same room type, 3 kids, and same airline. Same duration in Disney. For flights room and Disney tickets the price comes out at £14,567 and that’s before alllll the extras

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just got a quote for the same dates next year, same hotel, same room type, 3 kids, and same airline. Same duration in Disney. For flights room and Disney tickets the price comes out at £14,567 and that’s before alllll the extras
oh and obviously no food included in that.. so they’ve got to be pushing over 20k

• Wow
Reactions: 2
oh and obviously no food included in that.. so they’ve got to be pushing over 20k
She did say that the Disney park tickets, hotel and flights were booked pre corona for 2020 and were £7k. But all the extras and food will be on top of that, and Universal Studios too.

That has to be over £20k for that holiday if you add in all the food and the stuff they are buying. She will be crying next week.

Reactions: 3
The swimming with dolphins cost £250 per person…£1250 for all of them to go. My mind continues to be blown away by their spending on this holiday haha.
There are fun rides for kids and the family at SeaWorld but it doesn’t look like they went on any? I’m guessing they did the shows and she doesn’t want criticism so isn’t showing them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Just when you couldn’t dislike her more
Why are people in 2022 still swimming with dolphins and going to Seaworld? Disgusting.
Those poor, poor animals

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
does she fail to realise that their Seaworld tickets were included as part of the price of their entry to discovery cove, literally because discovery cove is owned by Seaworld. there is no logic in deciding not to share much from content from the day they spent at Seaworld because many people don't agree with it, yet share multiple stories of them at discovery cove swimming with dolphins - people who don't agree with Seaworld and the way the air mals are treated are also very likely not to agree with discovery cove, by default, because they are owned by the same company, with the exact same values and morals - or lack of. ultimately, she wanted to share photos of herself and the kids posing with dolpins and nothing was going to stop her from making full use of that photo opp - regardless of whether her followers feel comfortable with the way the animals are treated. just seemed pointless to make a point of not sharing any photos of the animals in seaworld, yet she was totally happy to share photos of the dolphins and sealife at discovery cove, as though those who find seaworld a problematic company are totally fine with seeing photos from a slightly separate park owned by the exact same company. true logic! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
New thread created “Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, no thought to energy bills”

thanks to @Bluefox for the suggestion most liked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.