Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 throwing money at Disney thrills, they're not worried about energy bills.

Reactions: 17

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: Sparkles & Stretchmarks, 3 weeks in Disney splashing the cash, Winter bills gonna bite her on the ass

Reactions: 14

Yel

Chatty Member
Just looks like she's desperate to make friends with instamums to get more followers and get more freebies and charge more per ads.

A post was reported here and we take all reports seriously. As it was against a young child that is unable to consent to being shared online (even if it's done by their own parents for free holidays and ad money) it was deleted. We have very strict rules here and show far more concern for children than often their own parents do (in general, no idea who this person is). If someone has a business social media account and makes money from publically sharing content then they are not above commentary. If they don't like people commenting on their business posts that they choose to share to make money, then they should question if making themselves a public figure is right for them and make their account private.

Reactions: 13

MrGreen

Ok so how can one person have such a rollercoaster of a life. Nothing like what happens to her ever happens to me. I just go to work, pay my taxes, and exercise and eat right. That seems to work. My kids go to school, they come home. Not being judgmental, just wondering whether self created problems might actually spice up my life? I have literally never come close to a single one of her problems.

Back when Sparkler started the blog, she was on about her victimhood, her abusive ex, her cancelled wedding and whether to send the gifts back, her struggles with debt, and her health. Along the way, she has had thyroid problems, the expected weight gain and all the symptoms, then she decided (as she admitted) to get pregnant against doctors advice. Then she lays complaint against a GP who ‘fat shamed’ her by suggesting she should lose a few lbs. That seemed to trigger her mental health struggles, which turned into a diagnosis of first GAD, then several other maladies including suicidal threats, intrusive maternal thoughts whatever that is, and fear of death - thanataphobia, all of which which have evolved into something she can claim disability for: fibromyalgia! I swear she leafs through the dictionary to find her next affliction.

In parallel she crows about her success at making customer service complaints. Then some poor delivery guy dings her car while backing up and you can just imagine his fate. Not to mention the repercussions to all those store clerks who didn’t treat her like a princess. (I was one of those which is how I stumbled across her. All I can say is there are two sides to every story, and she is very skilled at embellishment). Imagine the Disney rep who got sacked over the princess fiasco. I think the resulting free passes from Disney trying to silence her resulted in a surge in commercial pursuits...she discovered how to make a living as a drama queen rather than as a head case.

Then the car...she doesn’t have a license so Hopalong gets to chauffeur her everywhere. Sadly, his driving skills don’t appear stellar and the car is now a write-off. This no doubt has put a crimp in their weekend jaunts, but not to worry, the grandparents will show up to babysit and voila, a car to borrow.

Kids? I guess were not allowed to mention them on here. However, dropping three in five years when you are in debt and don’t allow your partner to work so you can keep your benefits? I guess the partner missed the class on loans, income and pensions, or he might be more assertive For His Own Future.

This latest body-positive gig is all and well, until one develops cardiovascular problems, exacerbates the thyroid condition, and basically succumbs to whatever pops first.

I wish I had never had the misfortune to meet this woman but if she is typical of online influencers, then the advertising industry ought to take note and stop thinking these jokers are taken seriously by any but a few cretins.

Note to thought police: all the above can be fact checked on her blog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She severely fucks me off. My MIL has fybromyalgia and is crippled with it, she can’t move and is housebound a lot of the time. This prick claims she has it but is on five+ holidays a year? Amazing the illnesses you can dream up to claim DLA... few google searches on symptoms and no doubt down at her GP with her sob story.

She apparently has a chronic health problem, mental health issues but somehow home schools three children and makes a living as an “influencer”... doesn’t add up. You can’t be sick enough to claim disability benefits but well enough to homeschool three kids.

She is everything that’s wrong with society, she’s raising three spoiled children who will inherit her victim mentality and no doubt go on to be leeches on society... neglecting to pay their landlords in favour of funding their Disney holidays from their benefits while the rest of us mugs work hard for our holidays.

She physically repulses me. Her horrific, ugly personality seeps from every pore and makes her even uglier on the outside.

I would love someone to report her to her local authority for benefit fraud.

String Man

VIP Member
Blimey, look at the way the seat on that bench is buckling under her weight. I bet the homeowners weren't too happy about that.

1569157638984.png

It really really pisses me off how lazy bastards like this get to go away on holidays all the time when they're claiming benefits. Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge someone on a low income getting an annual break but this woman is taking the piss.

Fibro when it suits her by the look of it, just like Leasa Wilkes - she's another one who managed to walk for miles at Disneyland. Fucking scammers.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I will just leave this here.
It’s all very well about saying forums like this are trolling, but almost every single influencer won’t entertain any sort of commentary and feedback on their posts.

They capitalise on their ability to influence, they make money from their following, yet don’t take constructive criticism, or engage with anyone who has a differing point of view. There are very few professions in the world where you can make money and sell to people where there aren’t industry or legal standards but influencing just seems to be a free for all and places like Tattle exist to raise our gripes with these people because it can’t be done directly because they are all too happy and quick to block and delete.

Sparkles and stretch marks is held to account by absolutely nobody in her entire life. Her kids are home schooled (loosely!) and neither her or husband have jobs so they both do what they want, when they want, with no consideration for anyone including their own children and they poopoo the people calling them out as “trolls” and “haters” despite very many of us raising legitimate concerns.

She can continue to play the victim all she wants and say there’s something wrong with us, but she should look inwards before casting aspersions because she’s the one failing her kids in a massive way because both her and her husband fail to do anything that contributes financially to their family or to society in general and dragging the kidsround the world while the bailiffs try to break the door down says it all!

Reactions: 12

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh hilarious 🤣🤣
Yeah, I want to be couched by someone who is in a relationship with an unemployed, unattractive, dull man. Someone who is morbidly obese, heavily in debt with bailiffs at her doors, who can't control her kids so they have no bedtime routine, has big issues with her own family so slags them off on a public Instagram page and admits she can't make friends...... Oh yes, real life goals there.
Please Hayley tell me how I can get a life like yours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've been reading this forum for a while but this woman is compelled me to register and give my 2 cents. Her posting last night putting the photo of her child at the forefront just proves everyone's thoughts that she's using them to help gain popularity. Social media infuencing is very competitive because it's very lucrative with a very low bar to entry. So they need to do all they can to stand out from the crowd. The child is 4 and home educated that's way way too young for them to identify as trans, mine at that age changed their mind every day over trivial things such as favourite food. I'm worried she's feeding them to suit her agenda to get attention on social media. Mine at that age would also dress up in his sister's princesses play dresses, it doesn't mean he's trans - they're very young children and have no idea of these things.
I see she's now trying to say it's a hate crime and contacting the police. My DH has worked for Avon and Somerset police for 16 years and he's equally as repulsed as me by her. Expressing concern on a social media infuencer very publicly broadcasting that their 4 year old is trans is not a hate crime by any definition. People are worried she's using them for her own buisness gain. Reporting this as a hate crime is a disgusting waste of public money and undermines genuine hate crimes. The police division that deal with hate crime will apparently have no option but to waste time investigating it, despite it being ridiculous. Shame on her for this whole fiasco. All of this over wanting free holidays and social media fame. Christ on a bike.😡

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Huge rant about privileged people get mortgages. I’ve never been to uni and nor has my husband. I have fibro and through sheer determination I work 2 days a week and my hubby is in a manual job which isn’t much more than our hourly rate but we live within our means.
I get the issue and agree about landlords as there are more than a few shite ones who will let their tenants live in absolute shit holes because a) they can and b) they are profit driven. I absolutely do not agree with mortgages being for the privileged. We all have choices to make in life... when all my mates were going on girls holidays to Ibiza for £3k a pop I stayed at home for a few years... the result? I bought my first home before any of them had even cleared a grand in their savings.

Nobody is owed a certain lifestyle and while I do understand being born into money will always make life easier, there are many ways to dig yourself out of a poor life. I grew up in one of the worst and poorest areas in Scotland. The poverty rate and foodbank usage where I grew up is a horror story, yet I owned my own home by the age of 24... Why? Because I made sacrifices. I said no to nights out, holidays etc. I went to uni, however my husband and he’s now in a better paid job than I am... because he’s ambitious, driven and CHOSE to better his life.

She is constantly going on about being so hard done, and her poor health and now she’s on to not getting a mortgage yet she wastes money on total shit, drags her children on countless holidays every year and lives well beyond her means. Fucking stay home and save and stop playing the victim for once in your blood life. She will never progress on in life because she channels too much energy into portraying herself as some poor, hard done by, chronically unwell Instagram starlet when she could put her kids in school, channel her energy into something like educating herself, or heaven forbid, building a career.

• Heart
I thought she would be loving it since she always home schools it shows that most of their “home schooling” was day trips out to look at things and never any actual home school work. I’ve never seen any Curriculum school work happening and lots of the stuff she does show looks as basic as early years work!

Reactions: 11

MrGreen

She severely fucks me off. My MIL has fybromyalgia and is crippled with it, she can’t move and is housebound a lot of the time. This prick claims she has it but is on five+ holidays a year? Amazing the illnesses you can dream up to claim DLA... few google searches on symptoms and no doubt down at her GP with her sob story.

She apparently has a chronic health problem, mental health issues but somehow home schools three children and makes a living as an “influencer”... doesn’t add up. You can’t be sick enough to claim disability benefits but wo”ell enough to homeschool three kids.

She is everything that’s wrong with society, she’s raising three spoiled children who will inherit her victim mentality and no doubt go on to be leeches on society... neglecting to pay their landlords in favour of funding their Disney holidays from their benefits while the rest of us mugs work hard for our holidays.

She physically repulses me. Her horrific, ugly personality seeps from every pore and makes her even uglier on the outside.

I would love someone to report her to her local authority for benefit fraud.
I have done some research now on these people. Too bad they started this off by lying and getting me fired from a customer support job .. yep, my kids went hungry while I regrouped. Thanks Sparkles and Hopalong for that. I fortunately took on a post as a skip tracer and learned some valuable research skills. Using completely open and publicly available records, I have gathered quite a bit of background on each of them. I no longer work in HR but it was valuable experience to see how some of these operators work.

Not to be stalkish because I truly don’t give a toss how they end up, I think I do have some degree of concern for their kids, not so much for their innocence, as for their situational potential to be another generation of uneducated leeches if their parents aren’t brought to task. Window dressing will no longer serve as a cover up.

We are talking about records going back some time, but there is a pattern. Facts:

1. He was done for benefits fraud by Cornwall Council along with his ex wife in a co-judgment in Truro Crown Court in 2010. They went after him and her for repayment probably by garnishee of wages. She was deemed to have been falsely claiming housing benefit through disability that was found to be non existent. He was obliged to repay his carer benefits which he was claiming despite having a job. All there in the court documents. Oh and he had changed his name to a double-barrelled one matching the wife. She still goes by that name.
2. Public record: He was married to a woman 22 years older than himself for a few years and she still advertises herself online as a practising Wiccan. No record of their having divorced although still possible. This is likely where the whole “law of attraction - wishful thinking - casting spells” crap originates that they have started theming on her blog. Now, some people subscribe to this, but it is basically hocus pocus that Hayley has probably absorbed from his chuntering on about it.
3. She admitted in a blog a couple years back that they had attended citizens advice or the Paignton equivalent and made the decision to declare voluntary insolvency. H&J thereby walked away from their doorstep loans with reduced repayment. She said at the time that it would limit their ability to borrow money for a while.
4. Records indicate that he was fired by Royal Mail for cause in 2010. Potential employer search easily reveals this. Could limit his potential for employment in any public sector job.

There is stuff around about her as well but I can’t be arsed to list it all. Suffice to say the dark horse behind this folly is likely a guy who likes to appear all wet, but who in fact gets off on watching the sh*t show unfold. Lazy gint isn’t even man enough to get a proper job and support his family. Just annoys everyone with his high pitched Geordie whinging on YouTube and lets her pussy whip him. Made even sadder by the present inclusion of children’s issues in the mix. Not sure what the answer is to their modus operandi because these types always find a new way to shape shift. I just wish they weren’t so arsy and public about it. Skilled writers they are not. Time to,admit it.

If they just got their kids in school, got jobs, and stopped obsessing about scamming free stuff and pretending to be flush. This absolute hogwash about “honesty” as a theme is complete pap...and self delusion. I wonder if Hayley truly understands that most people who bother to click her button are actually laughing and shaking their heads. What is this country coming to?

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I don't think you can make a child transgender and I can understand her wanting to get the subject heard and talked about but Noah is only 4 years old. At 4 I wanted to be a cat. Making it so public and @Mrspowell is right the use of hashtag on a photograph of a child isn't clever and is intrusive.

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I really hope this isn’t the case. No way for us to know though

When she posts pictures of Noah she uses the hashtags #transgender #transgenderkids and that makes me very uncomfortable she is a public acccoint and using those hashtags brings people to her who have chosen to look at posts of transgender kids. So many weirdos about and your basically putting out a big advert for him. She says she wants to keep Noah’s journey private then does that. It’s sickening. Using it for likes. It should be private not because of shame but for Noah, he may not want a digital footprint of his journey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Mrspowell

VIP Member
God I’ve waited for ages for a thread on this women.... I don’t know where to begin.

Tyne needs to be in school. Before he even started she was saying how school was awful for her and how she was terrified Tyne would be bullied too, and low and behold 5 minutes later he’s out of school before the first term is up. But considering how much she’s twatting about taking naked pics during the day I’d say he isn’t getting much home education. It’s obvious in films etc he is behind. I think she is just lazy.

Secondly crying to the camera about how she can’t afford her rent, doesn’t know how she’s going to pay it but off to Disneyland? She said she finds the money for Disney so her kids have memories and don’t miss out because they are poor. Tell you what’s a great memory as a kid? Having a stable roof over your head. Lovely trips to the park. We didn’t have money growing up barely any holidays still had a wonderful childhood and always felt safe and secure but her impression they could end up evicted.

Again no money but an insta make over of the lounge had to have new grey (of course) sofa and all new instagrammable shit. SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOUR RENT BILLS AND DEBT.

Loves a bandwagon think she uses sons gender identity for likes. Just let him be, I think she encourages it for good content. I’m not saying you shouldn’t encourage them but I think just let him be stop going on about how you aren’t “stereotyping”’and you let him wear dresses because you are doing exactly what you say your aren’t doing by making a fuss that your letting him have a sparkly rainbow room etc.

And lastly she really really got nasty about people wanting to loose weight in the new year get fit etc it irked a lot of people. Sorry love you are obese I am all about body positivity I am a 14 wobbly and rolls but I am healthy I have lost weight to get healthier. There’s a difference between being body positive and using it as an excuse to be massively unhealthy and too lazy to do anything about it. As if I believe for one second she’s happy being that big.

Phew that feels better

Mrspowell

VIP Member
I am dead 😂😂😂 the only thing she could coach is how to fill in the benefits forms. It’s the ‘something just for me’ that really kills me tho. everything that women does is focused around ‘me me me’

• Haha
  • Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It does make me cross that she thinks she is judged because she home educates her children. I think home education can be a wonderful thing. Done right with enthusiasm and lots of planning it is amazing for both children and parents.
My annoyance with her is her lack of giving those children any real education. Watching a video and then doing some printed out worksheet isn't going to prepare them for the future.

How is it possible she can be too ill to get out of bed some days but still think she is capable of educating three very different children.

MrGreen

From a guy’s perspective, I can’t imagine what must run through her partner‘s mind in the face of all the ranting she generates. He must feel incredibly trapped but then I have no sympathy for someone who not only teams up with a cray-cray but then proceeds to produce children with her. I’m sure the signs were there from the earliest days.

The parenting outcomes are going to come back to haunt them when the kiddies are old enough to figure out what an internet exposure legacy their parents embedded for them. Imagine when middle child hits puberty and stops wearing princess outfits everywhere. He will never be able to privately manage his gender issues because they have already publicly labelled him. There is an absolute ton of material on this child now in the public domain where no one can control it being distributed. Notice how many of the supportive comments come from people on the trans bandwagon, some perhaps genuine campaigners but others totally wacko.

While I totally support adults who genuinely have gender ID issues, I think it is irresponsible or worse for parents to make such decisions when a child is too young to know the difference between pretend dress up and the real world implications of gender non-conformity. No wonder they are now forced to keep him home; the schoolyard would be cruel to a little boy constantly cross dressed.

I’ve watched their writing for a while now, and it’s quite clear he (not Hayley) is doing the promotional bits...shilling for various products. He rarely declares the articles as ads up front as he should. It’s easy to spot his writing; he uses the word “fair” as a descriptor frequently ”fair few” “fair old while” etc. The other giveaway is that he plagiarises from other websites constantly. Probably under pressure to generate content to supplement income.

This pair are approaching a real crisis with their revenues evaporating and no real jobs to support them. He needs to man up and get a salaried job. It’s what any responsible father would do.

• Heart

Scunci

Always a sly dig at the way she was brought up too. She doesn't give her kid limits on screen time because she wants them to learn how to self regulate because her parents didn't teach her.

She never takes responsibility for anything. It is always her parents fault, the ex boyfriend's fault, the doctor's fault, the government's fault, her landlord's fault and now her children's behaviour is youtube's fault.

She is a lazy parent. She shouldn't be home schooling. Those children deserve access to decent education and discipline instead of being babysat with Ipads coz their mother is too busy healing her inner child coz she wasn't told she was special enough when growing up.
This reminds me of the story she recently posted about Noa. It was something like a sibling wanted Noa to play a game with them, Noa said no, Hayley suggested Noa do it to make her sibling happy, Noa said no because it wouldn’t make her happy. Then Hayley expressed how proud she was of Noa not being a people pleaser like she was raised to be.

I thought it was an interesting insight into how Hayley isn’t really capable of nuanced parenting 😅 and it’s because she’s caught up in her own childhood issues too much.

To take the story she shared as an example - playing a game just to make someone else happy can actually be a really kind, unselfish, thoughtful thing to do. It doesn’t have to have a negative people pleasing connotation. Learning how to occasionally put the needs of others before your own is not a bad thing. But she sees everything through her own slightly warped lens and it is not doing her kids any behavioural favours.

It’s one of the reasons I think they would really benefit from being in school- influence from caring and capable adults would do them the world of good.

• Heart