Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned her mum wanting to learn more about autism, because her grandson or some other family member has it but his is more severe. And then you have Hayley who lives a “normal” life who can work, go on holiday, has her own family and everything in between. How selfish of her to moan that her mum didn’t want to hear about her diagnosis when her mum obviously sees how it effects this child’s life compared to Hayley’s. ( hope it makes sense. I find it hard to write down what I’m thinking 😂)

Reactions: 3
She talks about the ‘diagnosis’ as if she’s just had some blood tests back from the lab! As if it’s a firm thing…when in fact, it is well known that it’s a subjective diagnosis based on the patient’s testimony, with very little idea of remedial solutions for adults.

The NHS guidance for adults does say ‘You could be eligible for benefits’ presumably in the form of income support if you can’t work. And therein lies the kernel of her quest.

Love that her old lady doesn’t want to hear anything about the issue. Another poster did say they thought the family is dead sick of her - and now, proof in her own words.

And how did Madame herself get a quick diagnosis whilst claiming she will have to wait months for her non-verbal child to be assessed??
did she pay privately for an assessment, in the same way I'm pretyh sure she pays privately for therapy - because it was oy a few months back she announced her quest to get herself a ASD diagnosis, and if she has truly received an official diagnosis, she has manged to get it incredibly quickly. pretty sure eher kids are waiting for NHS assessments, so I doubt her was done via the NHS - so may be valid, or could be that she sought out some cowboy happy to take her money to give her the diagnosis she was desperate for, regardless of whether it applied or not - even with the appropriate qualifications, it doesn't mean there aren't certain professionals working privately who are happy who blur the edges of thr diagnostic criteria to their own benefit. 🤷🏻‍♂️ you're right though - other than content, she is definitely in it for the potential of financial support/benefits - and that will also be why she was desperate to get the kids assessed and also why she pushed her husband to get an official AHDH diagnosis. 💷✨

her true intentions are very obvious - if it was about anything more than money, and she was focused on ensuring her kids were getting any additonal support they need, she'd be sending them to school, as they would already be receiving far more support in a structured environment etc even without a diagnosis than they do at home, watching TV while she rests for days in bed. 🙄

Reactions: 5
did she pay privately for an assessment, in the same way I'm pretyh sure she pays privately for therapy - because it was oy a few months back she announced her quest to get herself a ASD diagnosis, and if she has truly received an official diagnosis, she has manged to get it incredibly quickly. pretty sure eher kids are waiting for NHS assessments, so I doubt her was done via the NHS - so may be valid, or could be that she sought out some cowboy happy to take her money to give her the diagnosis she was desperate for, regardless of whether it applied or not - even with the appropriate qualifications, it doesn't mean there aren't certain professionals working privately who are happy who blur the edges of thr diagnostic criteria to their own benefit. 🤷🏻‍♂️ you're right though - other than content, she is definitely in it for the potential of financial support/benefits - and that will also be why she was desperate to get the kids assessed and also why she pushed her husband to get an official AHDH diagnosis. 💷✨

her true intentions are very obvious - if it was about anything more than money, and she was focused on ensuring her kids were getting any additonal support they need, she'd be sending them to school, as they would already be receiving far more support in a structured environment etc even without a diagnosis than they do at home, watching TV while she rests for days in bed. 🙄
I'm almost certain she paid for the diagnosis. It's a long wait for an NHS assessment and I don't think you would get one unless you had a lot of mental health issues making it hard to live day to day, it's really hard to get seen at all and especially so fast.

Reactions: 1
...and now she's receiving "happy autism diagnosis day!" cards from her friends! for someone who, only yesterday, was claiming she was anxious about talking about/sharing her diagnosis - despite sharing a reel and approx 10 stories on the topic 🙄 - she really is milking this for all it's worth. a bleeping congrats card?! seriously?! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she still got it on private? You're not missing much if you don't follow her! She's been and had her nails done again & has been clothes shopping, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she still got it on private? You're not missing much if you don't follow her! She's been and had her nails done again & has been clothes shopping, again.
No she’s not private anymore. Just been listening to how she got her diagnosis 🙄

I bet it was as thrilling as watching her put her make up on! 😂
Ugh, that massive zit on her chin just gets worse. I thought she was touting some astringent the other day which she claimed had cleared up her face, but now she looks gawd awful. Imagine the bacteria in those makeup dregs she’s plastering all over herself. Gross. She needs a betadine wash.

Spent 5 hours trying to make the budget stretch to cover outgoings for the month and Christmas. Yet can go to Disney. It makes me laugh!! Cancel Disney, there you go, money for the budget!!

Reactions: 8
This woman winds me up so much. She jumps on every single bandwagon going, can’t imagine the real thoughts of her family. You name it, she’s got it or ‘experienced’ it.
Her life is a mess. Disney holidays for her ‘inner child’, too lazy to get a real job, constantly moaning about money yet spends on absolute crap that the kids never appreciate. Her house is a mess, lives in her bedroom.
I remember when T was in reception and she was thinking about taking him out because he was being ‘bullied’…at 4 years old. She wasn’t anyway near as bat tit crazy as she is now.
She seeks attention.
Her relationship with J is so strange…such an odd couple.

Reactions: 7
Wow, why is she putting her mum & dads house fire all over Instagram?
*Hayley to herself* Mum’s house on fire…best potential viral content! Grab the mobile phone and film it whilst still billowing smoke! Film Mum sweeping up whilst out of her mind with worry! Put it all on IG for maximum news exposure and sympathy from followers! tit, there goes the child minding. Bet she didn’t offer Mum her grifted hotel room.

*is that a singed chicken carcass on the kitchen floor 🐓

Reactions: 4
It appears they managed to dump the kids childminding on Mum & Dad despite the kitchen fire.

Headed off on their grifted night in Yorkshire (in a room with two tiny single beds) …. Splendid romantic getaway NOT She couldnt possibly have fitted in that bed! 🐳

2 things about the trip to Haworth-
1. Did she seriously still dump the kids on her parents despite them just having a major fire?!
2. How many times did she ask Jon to film her wistfully walking through the village or staring off into the middle distance like some Bronte heroine?! I fear I've developed lactose intolerance from all the cheese! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The least appealing twin beds ever… no shag for Jon. Side note, why does Jon look like a middle aged lesbian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks there is an unnerving resemblance between Hayley and Jon?! They look like siblings....

Screenshot_20231016_232816_com.instagram.android_edit_8143988644804709.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7