Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaand….another bandwagon.. Write to your MP about Gaza! F off and quit lecturing on IG.

Wtf does this frumpy big mouthed scouser know about world affairs, you could write it all on the head of a pin. Take your own advice from last week and NOT have push your ‘opinion’ on every topic.

Reactions: 2
How cringeworthy is the Halloween costume ad she's just posted?! Makes me not want to buy from the company she's supposed to be advertising!

So instead of paying for holidays to Disney, why doesn’t she buy herself a mobility scooter? Then she can take her kids out without moaning 🙄

She actually says “because I’m fat” in her monologue, but keeps a note on her medical file banning her doctors from mentioning her obesity during consultations! So much for body positivity.

I think she’s webegging for a scooter because she hasn’t managed to score one from Benefits yet.

Reactions: 4
Not Hayley trying to make posting ads on Instagram into a class issue, just be honest and say you don't want to get a proper job cos it's easier to game the system being a 'self employed influencer' 🙄 This isn't the first time she's begged for engagement on an ad she knows to be shoddily put together. Her sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

They really are the most repulsive lot.

The buffet looked like a combination of pre-packaged cakes in boxes and deep fried frozen crud reheated in the oven, a perfect recipe for triggering everyone’s glucogen levels and ramping up their fatty livers. No wonder her babydad walks like he’s closer to 70 than 50, I’d wager they’re all unhealthy as f***.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do feel for Piper with those 2 for parents, have they even attempted to get her professional help with her transition, or at least some mental health support?!

Reactions: 1
Only a couple of weeks ago she was concerned about money, now she's showing off the tat she's bought at the alternative market, or whatever it was! Must be nice to go from skint to being able to afford rubbish as quick as the weather changes!

Thursday - crying because standing in the kitchen cooking causes pain.
Friday Evening - out with a friend.
🙄 She's a walking miracle!!

Reactions: 3
Thursday - crying because standing in the kitchen cooking causes pain.
Friday Evening - out with a friend.
🙄 She's a walking miracle!!

It's quite remarkable isn't it? Where can I get me one of those chronic illnesses? 🤔 I'd like to be able to switch mine off when it suits!

It’s the weepy monologues about her bodily functions and the video clip of her blood stained mattress, ugh spare us. 🦨 she has no filter

• Sick
“I don’t know much about politics because they didnt teach it to us in school”
Rofl, she was last in school at what, 16? Now she’s 42 and in the 25 years since then she‘s not taken responsibility for her continuing education by perhaps reading a book or two? True to form, she blames everyone but herself for her failings.

Time to grow up.

Reactions: 6
Yay, it's time for another cringey advert! I swear we get one every weekend, aren't we lucky?!

• Haha
It’s the weepy monologues about her bodily functions and the video clip of her blood stained mattress, ugh spare us. 🦨 she has no filter
from Reddit:
Recording yourself crying on camera and then posting it on social media is not stunning and brave — it’s conniving, calculated, and narcissistic AF

It’s not normal. It’s attention seeking and weird. Why would you film yourself (likely on cue) and then replay it, edit it, and upload it for likes? People who do this make me sick. This is a whole other level of narcissism and extremely disturbing behaviour that shouldn’t be rewarded with likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7