Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shame whatsoever to anyone legitimately claiming benefits for genuine medical conditions btw!
I work with someone who has two kids, she worked full time now part time and her husband used to (theyre both in their 40s) he worked in the building trade and had a pretty horrendous accident meaning he can barely walk now to work still ten months later. They’ve just got their first entitlement for benefits and even with her working 30 hours, they struggle. Like you said THEY are what the benefits system is made for, not grubby like work shy pricks like this family. It angers me so badly.

Reactions: 6
She has learned that if she is enough of a pain with customer service agents they eventually give in. That agent probably has one free membership per month she can grant on compassionate grounds. Hayley knows that having worked in that call centre she mentioned ages ago.

She’s just a big fat liar trying to be as edgy as possible for attention.

I love it when she meets her match like that woman in Matalan who told her to f**k off.

Reactions: 9
How much proof do you need to get PIP?
---

Also sorry to hear about this. Deff seems like you deserve it.

So Hayley could be getting over 2k a month if 4 of them are getting the high rate. Do you have to pay tax or get a benefit cap after a certain amount or do you get to keep it all?
Although my doctors and consultants were contacted for my PIP assessment. All they did was confirm my diagnosis and provide nhs website info regarding it. My claim was based on my experience of living day to day, I sent diary’s, my husband, mum and 2 school mums (who help me with school runs when I’m not well enough) wrote statements. So if she’s good at writing the spiel it could be done. Plus, you can include things your are under investigation for. I think she knows exactly how to play it. You keep all of PIP and it’s not means tested at all.

• Wow
okay, so Hayley mentioned this in her stories recently, but now she has shared a reel on the topic - in terms of self harm, i fully appreciate that SH behaviours can take many forms, but i genuinely struggle to see how her therapist has decided that Hayley seeing out sad news stories/articles to read and details of true crime cases etc when she is struggling with feelings of depression, as a way to provoke herself into crying to release that build up of emotion is a form of self harm. like, crying is a healthy release of emotion, and while the stories she is reading may be distressing, she is doing it to trigger herself into crying, in the same way people may choose to watch a sad movie of they feel the need to cry but are struggling to actually do so. i am not in any way trying to impose rules about what constitutes SH and what does not, and it's certainly not as black and white as the stereotypical behaviours that spring to mind, but it honestly seems like a bit of a reach - especially from the perspective of a therapist. I can totally see Hayley herself labelling it as self harm, because she does love a label - but really?! finding a way to trigger yourself to release those emotions in a healthy way, by crying, doesn't seem to fit with SH - she isn't hurting herself, and the result is a healthy release of emotion, not a self-destructive one. maybe that's my interpretation and I am totally happy to be corrected, but she seems desperate to collect as many MH diagnoses as possible, and suddenly self harm has been added to her list, when in reality, she's saying that when she feels depressed, she has found a technique - which even as a deliberate choice, in the grand scheme of self-destructive behaviours is pretty safe - which helps her feel able to release the build up of emotions that feel trapped inside her by crying. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
It's all so convenient isn't it. Money for Disney, clothes, nails, tat, £40 photos but not a decent car or repairs. Can remember complex dates for booking deals for holidays but not practical things. Too ill to homeschool or work but month long holidays and days out. Plays on possible diagnoses to get special treatment, but unlike those I know with these actually diagnosed conditions in real life, doesn't seem to be stopped from doing anything fun by them 😡
This is spot on

Im all for making special memories and holidays are a great way for this, but she’s taken it to the absolute extreme. Her life revolves around HER and HER inner child.
She is a more annoying version of Peter Pan. Time to snap out of Neverland Hayley love and start sorting your real life priorities out like a reliable car, educating your children, giving them some stability and routine

what will she do when they’re teenagers and couldn’t give two fucks about hugging humans inside a costume at 10k a pop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
okay, so Hayley mentioned this in her stories recently, but now she has shared a reel on the topic - in terms of self harm, i fully appreciate that SH behaviours can take many forms, but i genuinely struggle to see how her therapist has decided that Hayley seeing out sad news stories/articles to read and details of true crime cases etc when she is struggling with feelings of depression, as a way to provoke herself into crying to release that build up of emotion is a form of self harm. like, crying is a healthy release of emotion, and while the stories she is reading may be distressing, she is doing it to trigger herself into crying, in the same way people may choose to watch a sad movie of they feel the need to cry but are struggling to actually do so. i am not in any way trying to impose rules about what constitutes SH and what does not, and it's certainly not as black and white as the stereotypical behaviours that spring to mind, but it honestly seems like a bit of a reach - especially from the perspective of a therapist. I can totally see Hayley herself labelling it as self harm, because she does love a label - but really?! finding a way to trigger yourself to release those emotions in a healthy way, by crying, doesn't seem to fit with SH - she isn't hurting herself, and the result is a healthy release of emotion, not a self-destructive one. maybe that's my interpretation and I am totally happy to be corrected, but she seems desperate to collect as many MH diagnoses as possible, and suddenly self harm has been added to her list, when in reality, she's saying that when she feels depressed, she has found a technique - which even as a deliberate choice, in the grand scheme of self-destructive behaviours is pretty safe - which helps her feel able to release the build up of emotions that feel trapped inside her by crying. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That whole reel about self harm is just her classic waagh waagh bullsh*t. IF IF IF she actually has a therapist, and the comments she attributes to them are accurate, then the therapy isn’t worth the cost. I’m not sure anyone could pay me enough to have to sit and listen to her whilst nodding approvingly. I suspect her “therapist” is in fact her own reflection in her phone camera lens.

Her posts are such utter shite. They are either poor attempts at ‘content creation’ or more likely she hasn’t the ability to think things through, consider her choices, and just get on with doing the right thing without flinging herself on the floor in a tantrum.

If reading sad news is self harm, then 80% of the population are self harming. Is it also self harm if I chomp down on a large bag of cheesies because if so her entire existence is in that category.

When I see those posts, I wonder if the next shoe to drop is her partner just calling time on the money drain/debt build up. He can’t afford to have her drag him deeper into debt because they cant repeatedly file for personal insolvency. At some point the regulators draw a line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When I see those posts, I wonder if the next shoe to drop is her partner just calling time on the money drain/debt build up. He can’t afford to have her drag him deeper into debt because they cant repeatedly file for personal insolvency. At some point the regulators draw a line.
Then she could add "single parent" to her list of labels!

Id absolutely love to know what policy she has signed up for with the RAC that gives £155 cashback! Seriously!

Also if you are struggling with the cost of your holiday coming up then stop buying new clothes.

Reactions: 10
Id absolutely love to know what policy she has signed up for with the RAC that gives £155 cashback! Seriously!

Also if you are struggling with the cost of your holiday coming up then stop buying new clothes.
not sure how these sites work but I imagine her to sign up to a year direct debit policy, so it gives her a large cashback. Then she’ll cancel the policy. Think she’ll do anything for instant £££

Reactions: 1
The usual photos of them doing things followed by a post out meltdowns 🙄 same thing every time!
She's managed a trip to London. Flare up incoming now she's home.

Grifted hotel rooms, endless fried food and sugary treats. It’s a wonder they’re not all obese. I can see touring the HP, but don’t act as if the girl in the photo is your personal guide…she’s clearly just a regular tour guide that H grabbed for an IG photo.

Imagine schlepping around London tourist sites in this baking heat. But those free rooms gotta be used and the IG ads created! Does she really think anyone would take her holibobs ideas seriously. Those hotels must be desperate.

Reactions: 2
The usual photos of them doing things followed by a post out meltdowns 🙄 same thing every time!
She's managed a trip to London. Flare up incoming now she's home.
I clearly meant about meltdowns not out meltdowns 🤦‍♀️

I did wonder how much of it had been comped, seeing as they've just had to pay out money they supposedly didn't have for a new car!
As for the meltdowns, what does she expect when she's dragging her 'neurodiverse' kids round so many things when we're in the middle of a heatwave?!!

Reactions: 7
I did wonder how much of it had been comped, seeing as they've just had to pay out money they supposedly didn't have for a new car!
As for the meltdowns, what does she expect when she's dragging her 'neurodiverse' kids round so many things when we're in the middle of a heatwave?!!
Exactly! She moans about her neurodivergent kids but then over stimulates them by cramming as much as she can in their London trip and filling them up on sugar. They’re probably just spoilt brats. I reckon she gives them what they want just for a quiet life.

Reactions: 3
In other news, Hayley had a had a huge meltdown on her birthday because her husband didn't get her the right cake and she decided that meant he didn't care about her, and her say was ruined. but ofc it's all due to her self-diagnosed neurodiversity! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In other news, Hayley had a had a huge meltdown on her birthday because her husband didn't get her the right cake and she decided that meant he didn't care about her, and her say was ruined. but ofc it's all due to her self-diagnosed neurodiversity! 🙄
It's impossible to roll my eyes enough!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's such a spoiled brat! And he's a dick for buying her a cake she told him she doesn't like!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's such a spoiled brat! And he's a dick for buying her a cake she told him she doesn't like!
i mean yeah, but i'm sure he won't make that mistake again if she genuinely spent the entire day sulking and complaining that he had ruined her entire day! after all that drama, there is absolutely no excuse for him to buy her a cake with buttercream icing instead of fondant icing ever again!

i mean yeah, but i'm sure he won't make that mistake again if she genuinely spent the entire day sulking and complaining that he had ruined her entire day! after all that drama, there is absolutely no excuse for him to buy her a cake with buttercream icing instead of fondant icing ever again!
Tbf I'd be disappointed if my partner did that too 🙈 but then I have AuADHD tendancies too so 😬🤷🏼‍♀️