Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get visions of Medusa, the most feared of the Gorgons,
👹 when I watch her rants against anyone who dares suggest anything amiss with her parenting.

And now we have four prior sex abusers since 1996 whom she apparently has only just realised were on her case, so this makes for a refreshed sex abuse content chapter. How many times can she bang her head before she figures it out?

And lets not forget the current guy who apparently takes the naked photos so she can sell her “art” on skanky websites…what kind of partner does that? Oh she’s just a little magnet for trouble. A veritable hub of poor life choices. All her parents’ fault of course.

Reactions: 3
No, not Hayley bringing up her sexual abuse because she's now realised there were 4 men when social media has gone crazy over the weekend because of all this Russell Brand business. Very predictable 🙄

Reactions: 4
No, not Hayley bringing up her sexual abuse because she's now realised there were 4 men when social media has gone crazy over the weekend because of all this Russell Brand business. Very predictable 🙄
There she goes, criticising female victims for not coming forward, and then admits she’s been a victim four times without reporting her abusers. Oh, she has a pass because she didnt realise it was abuse suddenly clued in she could make content out of it. Heavy work getting over it, my arse.

Reactions: 5
There she goes, criticising female victims for not coming forward, and then admits she’s been a victim four times without reporting her abusers. Oh, she has a pass because she didnt realise it was abuse suddenly clued in she could make content out of it. Heavy work getting over it, my arse.
Exactly!!

such a coincidence that she suddenly remember that it was four men involved at the exact moment the accusations about Brand were made public! perfectly timed to jump on the bandwagon, and make the situation about HERSELF, and an opportunity to talk about HER experiences, at a time when the topic of sexual abuse and all the relevant hashtags are trending. VERY predictable. 🙄🙄

such a coincidence that she suddenly remember that it was four men involved at the exact moment the accusations about Brand were made public! perfectly timed to jump on the bandwagon, and make the situation about HERSELF, and an opportunity to talk about HER experiences, at a time when the topic of sexual abuse and all the relevant hashtags are trending. VERY predictable. 🙄🙄
Amazing that isn't it that she suddenly remembered? She does love a bandwagon!!

Reactions: 3
Id be saying the same thing as her mum. I bet her mums sick of hearing about all her self diagnosed health conditions. I bet it’s all she talks about. And she seems very happy now that she’s actually got Autism so she can now make loads of content on it 🙄

Reactions: 6
ofc she is DELIGHTED to have an autism dx - literally creating a reel and talking about it in multiple stories within only. a few hours of her assessment! she's saying she feels protective of her diagnosis and isn't sure if she will tell people about it - WILL LITERALLY SHARING IT TO A HUGE AUDIENCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA! make it make sense!

she has more than proved that her sole aim in receiving an autism diagnosis was the content she could generate from it - hence her sharing Twelve stories about it and a reel with every possible autism related hashtag - #autismreels #adultautism #autismspectrum #autismdiagnosis #unmaskingautiam #neurodivergentmum #neurospicy #ndadult #autismawareness etf etc - just proving she intends to milk her diagnosis as much as possible, to boost her content and engagement etc. imagine perusing a diagnosis and being absolutely determined you WILL get it - even if your fixation on researching autism/ASD/ADHD and memorising every symptoms and behaviourprior to the assessment means you further neglect your kids' schooling - all for the sake of content! #priorities 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Now madame thinks she has an excuse for all her past bad behaviour.
I won’t believe the diagnosis until I see the doctor’s letter 🤒

She feels empty because she’s a fekking narcissist, nothing to do with autism.

Tbf the obsessive nature with which she's researched/sought a diagnosis is quite telling of autism. My issue isn't her diagnosis, its the way it'll be yet another excuse for her to be a crap mum and human in general. She won't use the knowledge to better herself in any way. No interest in a potential career other than grifting, no improved homeschooling or actual school for the children, no drive to improve her overall health through actions she can take herself. She'll be making the same excuses in 10 years time I guarantee.

I couldn't watch the endless stories on it, just looking at her was winding me up!

The other day when she did some talking stories - about her eldest still believing in Santa, Christmas etc - I counted 44 "leeks" (like).

Stop. bleeping. Saying. Like!!!

Every other bleeping word is leek (like!!)

And of course she's gleeful about her autism diagnosis, bet she researched all the characteristics for it so she could manipulate the assessment 🙄

Could you imagine what she would've been like if she hadn't received the diagnosis? The experts would be wrong, she's always right and knows best 🙄 I bet she was straight on the phone to DWP for more money. She probably has them on speed dial!

i work in an NHS trust and I have said on here before that we have a huge number of people on our autism assessment wait list. I recently looked into where our referrals were originating, and they are partly from psychologists who are fed up trying to satisfy the Hayleys of the world, and just fob the patients off to a long wait list, OR from frustrated education employees trying to pigeon hole kids who don’t fit any obvious diagnosis. I went to a meeting of the medical staff where this topic came up and the senior staff agreed it’s an obvious bandwagon/fad.There are many private ‘services‘ who offer autism assessment at £1000 a pop, and they are making a fortune off the NHS who have nowhere else to turn to get these wait lists down. Problem is, they offer no solution, just a diagnosis based on patient testimony.

While I have genuine sympathy to the truly affected people high on the spectrum who cannot run their personal affairs at all, this is the only cohort of autistics who can benefit from special measures such as sheltered accommodation. The rest just have to cope with life.

However, it is blantantly clear that Hayley has worked in full time employment without a problem, managed to pop out kids, plan trips to Disney, and so if autistic at all, it is a minor part of her morbidity…she is additionally cornered by her unwillingness to address the elephant in the room…how she is obese, lazy, and thyroid challenged, and continues to feed the monster which is her metabolism with endless fried and sweet foods.

She has simply studied up for the questionnaire to achieve her content creation “diagnosis”. I understand the likely frustrations of the clinical staff trying to straighten her out…especially if they are not allowed to mention her weight.

Hayley needs to shut up, quietly accept that she’s in no position to home school 3 children, and just put them in a proper school so that if they too need help, it will be delivered through the right channels. All very well to have her own “diagnosis excuse for bad behaviour” but that the worst thing she is doing is preventing her own children from early diagnosis…exactly what she is blaming her parents for ignoringnot being professionally qualified to recognise when she was a stroppy teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i work in an NHS trust and I have said on here before that we have a huge number of people on our autism assessment wait list. I recently looked into where our referrals were originating, and they are partly from psychologists who are fed up trying to satisfy the Hayleys of the world, and just fob the patients off to a long wait list, OR from frustrated education employees trying to pigeon hole kids who don’t fit any obvious diagnosis. I went to a meeting of the medical staff where this topic came up and the senior staff agreed it’s an obvious bandwagon/fad.There are many private ‘services‘ who offer autism assessment at £1000 a pop, and they are making a fortune off the NHS who have nowhere else to turn to get these wait lists down. Problem is, they offer no solution, just a diagnosis based on patient testimony.

While I have genuine sympathy to the truly affected people high on the spectrum who cannot run their personal affairs at all, this is the only cohort of autistics who can benefit from special measures such as sheltered accommodation. The rest just have to cope with life.

However, it is blantantly clear that Hayley has worked in full time employment without a problem, managed to pop out kids, plan trips to Disney, and so if autistic at all, it is a minor part of her morbidity…she is additionally cornered by her unwillingness to address the elephant in the room…how she is obese, lazy, and thyroid challenged, and continues to feed the monster which is her metabolism with endless fried and sweet foods.

She has simply studied up for the questionnaire to achieve her content creation “diagnosis”. I understand the likely frustrations of the clinical staff trying to straighten her out…especially if they are not allowed to mention her weight.

Hayley needs to shut up, quietly accept that she’s in no position to home school 3 children, and just put them in a proper school so that if they too need help, it will be delivered through the right channels. All very well to have her own “diagnosis excuse for bad behaviour” but that the worst thing she is doing is preventing her own children from early diagnosis…exactly what she is blaming her parents for ignoringnot being professionally qualified to recognise when she was a stroppy teenager.
Yessssssss, all of this!!! I've worked in schools with kids who are genuinely Autistic that we've had to fight to get any kind of support for, neve remind diagnosis. Yet she seems to have had an amazingly quick referral & after a 2 hour appointment has been given a diagnosis!

wants a sticker for her rwlearreward chart as she supposedly said something SO emotionally profound, she made her therapist cry. sure, Hayley. 🙄

Screenshot_20230922_161819_com.instagram.android_edit_6362737327200467.jpg

• Haha

Perfectly put!!!

Reactions: 2
aaaand, as expected, her stories are now an eness stream of reshared autism memes, autism awareness posts, posts about masking and labels etc - she is making it so obvious that her main reason for seeking a diagnosis was for content - especially now she has announced that she KNOWS her kids hav. autism and/or ASD, despite them not having been assessed or diagnosed, but her own diagnosis has obvs given her the ability to diagnose her kids without them even needing an assessment! 🙄

and in reference to her researching the assessment before it happened, she did go thru a stage where she was reading as much info as possible on the process and asking people who had been thru it themselves to share what happened and what the assessment involved etc, so while I am not saying her diagnosis isn't valid because I don't have the knowledge or qualifications to make that call, it definitely seemed she was dedicating huge amounts of her time researching the assessment and the questions etc asked, and then learning what answers/behaviours would be interpreted as autistic, so I certainly think there was a degree of her acting out memorised scripts/behaviours to ensure she ended up wihth the diagosnis she had set her heart on, whether rot not it would have been eligible if she had been her true self. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
She talks about the ‘diagnosis’ as if she’s just had some blood tests back from the lab! As if it’s a firm thing…when in fact, it is well known that it’s a subjective diagnosis based on the patient’s testimony, with very little idea of remedial solutions for adults.

The NHS guidance for adults does say ‘You could be eligible for benefits’ presumably in the form of income support if you can’t work. And therein lies the kernel of her quest.

Love that her old lady doesn’t want to hear anything about the issue. Another poster did say they thought the family is dead sick of her - and now, proof in her own words.

And how did Madame herself get a quick diagnosis whilst claiming she will have to wait months for her non-verbal child to be assessed??