Sparkles and Stretchmarks #2 Wasting dosh on Disney thrills, not a thought to energy bills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The note on the bottom of the kids Xmas list is clearly an adults writing not a child’s - maybe the scribble at the side but not the main part, why try pass it off as a kids???

Reactions: 1
Thought that myself, definitely not a kids writing!
the scribble in the corner kinda looks like one of the kids has written "for", as though initially Hayley was going to get Piper to write the note, but then decided either to write it herself or get her husband to write it - because given that the purpose was to take a photo to share as content to show how lovely and thoughtful the kids are, I guess Hayley realised the writing needed to be legible, and based on the scrawl in the corner and the ages of the kids, it's pretty clear that writing isn't one of the skills in Hayley's own home-school curriculum. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her sudden rush to make a show of the ‘home ed‘ being delivered….is because of the visit by the unnamed child-expert guy who ‘visited’ their home to ‘consult’. Perhaps a visit by the school authorities?

She sure went to a lot of effort to explain what a dork the guy was, and to make sure the whole world knows he had no understanding of trans kids. She stopped short of outright criticism, but made sure the implication was that some kind of inappropriate questions had been asked. Perhaps the prelude to her making some accusations toward them?

Astonishing her arrogance in completely dismissing the formal curriculum…”oh we deliver child-led materials”. We all know what that entails - whatever the out-of-control snowflakes want to fart around doing while she has her duvet days.

No wonder they are 1. Behind in standard development, and shockingly immature for their ages. 2. Exhibiting behavioural issues, 3. Showing anger and frustration. She puts it all down to neurodivergence, but it’s more like being shut in with her for so long makes them wonky.

Just the short clips show clearly a hugely frustrated, understimulated, almost caged trio of children who need out of that environment before they turn into junior jailbait. It’s not their fault either. If John doesn’t do something soon then he’s just as guilty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
wish I could afford to take my family to Lapland U.K. once let alone every year!
she said they always go in November because it costs less than December - i don't imagine it's cheap! plus the hotel for the night - and it's the third or fourth year in a row that they've gone! i don't get how one minute she is worrying about money, and the next she is booking trips to Disney and Lapland UK! and then - weirdly - sharing a screenshot of her bank account to show she has no money! guaranteed the kids will get a shot load of presents for Christmas though, plus Christmas eve boxes and they already seem to have new matching Christmas pyjamas! 🤦🏻‍♂️ #priorities

Reactions: 8
wish I could afford to take my family to Lapland U.K. once let alone every year!
She probably grifts the tickets as payment for doing a blog promotion. She seems to sucker a fair number of amusement venues and down-at-heel London hotels into this type of arrangement.
Then she glams up the places in the photos. After all is said and done, her posts are just a shitcart full of pictures of fugly people doing boring things.

How the hell does she afford all these holidays and trips away, going out for food and Starbucks. Me and partner work we have 3 kids and can’t even afford one holiday a year, meals out and definitely don’t waste money on Starbucks for us all.

no money in her bank account, yet a huge display simply because it's December 1st! surely an advent calendar would suffice? she said that she forgot to buy advent calendars and had to drive around four different supermarkets late last night, but presumably she already had the Barbie and playmobil one, so the kids DID have an advent calendar - but ofc they need two. she will also undoubtedly spend a huge amount for each of the kids to receive a Christmas eve box, in addition to everything they receive for Christmas. 🙄

Screenshot_20231201_141044_com.instagram.android_edit_2536183363692691.jpg

Reactions: 6
Her daily IG posts are the expected rubbish, but I nearly spat out my coffee when she says “one of my children has a squishmallow special interest” and so “I can’t throw any of them out”. I had to google this to find out it’s apparently the latest trend for self-soothing. Some people apparently even take baths with their squishies.

She goes on to show a photo of a large pile of stupid pillows which cost between £9 and £25 each. Is that even a thing?

How about encouraging said child to learn about charity/sharing with less fortunate autistic people by donating some of the excess stock to one of the numerous charidy shops in Paignton. Nice sympathy try Hayley

Reactions: 2
She talks about her kids like they have a diagnosis. They sound like any other kid to me. Why does she always go on about it? Her ND kids. If she put them in school she wouldn’t have moan about them so much

Wow, there's a surprise!! Posting where she's been to for a day out and then following it with another post saying it wasn't all smooth sailing 🙄 Bore off 😴

Reactions: 5
Nothing like posting a photo on IG of your partner, comatose on a hospital gurney with an O2 tube in his nose. If he actually authorised her to do that, then they are both disturbing attention seekers. All he did was visit A&E for his flu symptoms…why does she think anyone cares

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That Walmart delivery order for their room 😳
The amount of sweets and chocolates!!!

Reactions: 4
How on earth have they been able to afford Florida??
My guess: Low self employment salary with universal credit top up and at least one pip/dla claim to top it up and avoid the benefits cap. Certainly isn't from any sort of hard work as we all know Hayley is allergic to that.

Reactions: 5