SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing Christian songs now, is she having some sort of religious epiphany 😂
What is the story with that? I'm sorry but you don't just move your whole life to a different country and change your whole personality in a few weeks. In Ireland, all her stories were about the dogs. Now they don't even get mentioned. And let's face it, behind all the poses and smiles, she looks miserable.

Reactions: 11
Have Rob and the Mrs broken up? He was looking for places to rent north side earlier on his stories but it’s deleted now. Looks like he’s in the mams. Loads of pics of the two of them deleted from his and vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’s page. Insta could be glitching but looks like they unfollowed each other and she doesn’t follow Sue anymore... 👀
He must’ve been doing the dirt on her again 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think he is always at it so I’ve been told she maybe there to try fix marriage but she’s lost it very fake person you can’t just change your own lifestyle

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think he is always at it so I’ve been told she maybe there to try fix marriage but she’s lost it very fake person you can’t just change your own lifestyle
He defo cheated on his ex a lovely girl called haylee as my friend worked with haylee she’s an air hostess they were together years and engaged . Highly likely he did the same to this one he’s meant to be a right dhog for the women and can’t keep it in his pants

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How am I not surprised by this?? He's a Jackson....no morals!
I know I thought he had changed since he has 2 kids with vikki …. Doesn’t seem like it eh . Dirty yolk breaking up his family :( she seems like a nice enough girl also and his ex is suppose to be lovely and dumped his ass right away

Reactions: 3
He defo cheated on his ex a lovely girl called haylee as my friend worked with haylee she’s an air hostess they were together years and engaged . Highly likely he did the same to this one he’s meant to be a right dhog for the women and can’t keep it in his pants
I remember haylee. She was around when I first started following years ago! She was an absolutely beautiful girl and seemed so loved and involved in his family. Was surprised when they broke up but that makes sense now.

Reactions: 2
Sitting in restaurants for lunch,dinner and wine every day is acceptable on holidays but its a sad existence to be at it after their "relocation". Portugal has the most amazing foods to cook and bbq yourself. Would she not try and embrace that rather than sitting being served every day. And then trying so hard In the gym 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Sitting in restaurants for lunch,dinner and wine every day is acceptable on holidays but its a sad existence to be at it after their "relocation". Portugal has the most amazing foods to cook and bbq yourself. Would she not try and embrace that rather than sitting being served every day. And then trying so hard In the gym 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Totally get your point, but in fairness I’m sure the restaurants are happy for the business after a tough year. I’d probably be doing the same if I had the money to go out for dinner a lot. It does off-set the gym work though

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.