SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Rob and the Mrs broken up? He was looking for places to rent north side earlier on his stories but it’s deleted now. Looks like he’s in the mams. Loads of pics of the two of them deleted from his and vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’s page. Insta could be glitching but looks like they unfollowed each other and she doesn’t follow Sue anymore... 👀
Thats the bleeping tea im here for

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s a Hillsong song she posted....wonder if they’re going to get sucked into that cult. Don’t know if it’s big in Ireland but it is in Australia - if you’re a member you have to sign over a percentage of your salary to the church. Several well educated and respected colleagues of mine are members, I was so shocked when I started to learn the ins and outs of it all

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So snooze boring AF and Dullard Dyl they are bound to be miserable. Same shite day in day out it’s like watching paint dry

Reactions: 9
So snooze boring AF and Dullard Dyl they are bound to be miserable. Same shite day in day out it’s like watching paint dry
I was thinking about them a bit there. They got together, dated and lived their whole relationship with heaps of stuff going on. Events, Su businesses, trips, family, people around all the time. I would imagine that a relationship that starts and develops within that frame is very different to a relationship that begins when there is zero happening. I feel bad for them really. I don't think they are the only couple who struggle with things going from mad busy life to nothingness.
The change of scene from Ireland to Port won't help. Problems still follow you even on holiday/abroad.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but is that not the most unnatural looking muck? Unless you’re pretty sallow to start with, that’s going to look like Ronseal
I was just thinking that amount of tan on my ghost white Irish skin would be caked on. And imagine the bed sheets ! 🙈

Reactions: 3
Spotted Carla and the bf in temple bar last night she looked well .. wonder why she’s still keeping such a low profile 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The queen of photoshoping her pictures is showing her gym results 🤭🤭🤭 ok Sue, have another white Russian 🤦‍♂️
But also… what results? Bit harsh but she’s done like three sessions, and I don’t believe for a second she’s gone and not put it on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
But also… what results? Bit harsh but she’s done like three sessions, and I don’t believe for a second she’s gone and not put it on Instagram.
I thought this too. Just goes to show what little knowledge she has of working out if she thinks you can see results after a week.
Plus I'm pretty sure she edited this pic if you look at her arm against the chair 🤔

Reactions: 3
I thought this too. Just goes to show what little knowledge she has of working out if she thinks you can see results after a week.
Plus I'm pretty sure she edited this pic if you look at her arm against the chair 🤔
Again was dildo not a PT? surely he’d be advising her or filling her in?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.