SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

SarahB1234

Yeah he is/was a personal trainer. I’ve followed Sue since the viral wedding dress image she shared on FB yeeeeeeears ago that made her account start growing and remember he was a PT (I used to really like Sue but as I’ve grown up I find her v unrelatable). I do wish he’d stop sharing the Apple Watch updates on his IG stories though
What wedding dress image?

SarahB1234

Wonder if Sue is looking to diversify into the fitness fashion/accessories industry, or do a collab with her pal Brooke... Could explain her new-found interest in the gym.
That’s a good point. The novelty is definitely gone off her beauty stuff. She’s becoming very irrelevant and she’s used to a certain lifestyle. She needs to diversify or poor Dylan will never get his bike.

Darksun

What wedding dress image?
That took a good 10 mins of googling to find that 😂 here’s the link to an article - she literally posted a random wedding dress pic and it went viral (that’s when I started following her and she was relatable then) and think her blog went big from there.

She’s number 5 on the list - there’s a link to the FB post

SarahB1234

That took a good 10 mins of googling to find that 😂 here’s the link to an article - she literally posted a random wedding dress pic and it went viral (that’s when I started following her and she was relatable then) and think her blog went big from there.

She’s number 5 on the list - there’s a link to the FB post

Oh wow. I often wonder how she started out

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks