SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say duck what other people over there think. They are paying rent in a villa, they are entitled to be there as much as the next "elitist" rich prick living beside them. 😅 I've become very meh about Sue. She just bores me now. I used to dislike her but now I actually just don't give 1 miniscule drop of tit what she does. She's rich, she shows it off, she's a bore... Enjoy your holz Susie. 😅❤
I don't think it's about the entitlement if the so called elitist. I think it's more about the lack of class despite the mounds if cash they have.

Reactions: 7
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a tit about how she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.

Reactions: 25
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a tit about she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.
And does she seriously think that’s a natural look? She’s absolutely plastered in makeup

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would say her clothes must get abs ruined by tan she seems to wear soooo much of it and then puts bronzer and dripping gold on too 🤯

Reactions: 8
I would say her clothes must get abs ruined by tan she seems to wear soooo much of it and then puts bronzer and dripping gold on too 🤯
And photos usually make you look paler than you are. Imagine what she's like in real life.

Reactions: 6
Kaaaaheeee pretty much rocking up to The Conrad in a lady of the night outfit...imagine sitting having your dinner and the Jacksons plod in!?🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kaaaaheeee pretty much rocking up to The Conrad in a lady of the night outfit...imagine sitting having your dinner and the Jacksons plod in!?🙈😂
And it is actually such a lovely relaxed hotel. I was there 2yrs ago and so was Sue...she stood out like a cheap sack! Completely OTT, loud and garish compared to the other guests

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was a bleeping chocolate bar, she'd eat herself! 🍫 Nothing more off putting than a cocky cow who thinks she's irresistible. Nah hun, you have one go to look that's done to death at this stage and a mouth that you'd see from The Curragh Grandstands.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Girls stop !!!! See the "Chanel" hat i can't find it anywhere - why ? Because the ribbon is from A CHANEL BOX and the hat is prob penneys- maybe she's not so flush with the bobs after all 🤔 But then driving in the stupid car eye bleeping herself with tombstones for teeth - its all so pretentious - sweet suffering Jesus Sue give us a break 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She really has become an irritating snob hasn't she....,she probably think ls she's rubbing her amazing life in everyone s face back home... she really loves herself.. surprised there s anything left for Dly.

Reactions: 11
Wow tit-Sue never fails to disappoint. Todays make up looked to be an homage to her dogs as it literally looks like she smeared her face wit dog excrement. The filthy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is such a bleeping annoying cow lol 😆 makes me angry she can’t even talk with them horse teeth

I dislike her style actually she can flaunt all she wants she’s not natural 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Obviously speculating here but do you reckon Katie flew out of Belfast with Abbie, no “essential” travel letter and now can’t come home as the UK now have to isolate here for two weeks along with negative swobs........... 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.