SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suzanne as bad as mammy jackson & her penchant door knobs the way she has to have the hand on the head for every photo. What is she like 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand, why lie? And then post stories to prove you lied? It’s so stupid. Just come clean! Own it. If I was able to go anywhere sunny right now I would, no apologies to anyone but being an “influencer” I’d own it and say it as it is.
It’s insulting to any follower feeding them a bag of lies and so utterly pointless

Reactions: 14
Katie will probably stay there until July so she won't have to quarantine when she comes back 🤷🏻

Reactions: 5
She’s like a mafia drug lord in doing a work out with yawn jewellery

Imagine the sweat ewwwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't really use any of the So Sue products. I have the original eyeshadow palette but that's about it. I prefer the tan luxe drops or the the Clairins one added to my moisturiser or body lotion. I watch Suzanne every now and then. I actually really like her. I think she is quite witty. She is also a very savvy business woman.
I messaged her when I was on the committee for a hospice fundraiser to ask for a spot prize and she replied and arranged for huge hampers of her products to be delivered and 4 x €100 gift vouchers for BT's
The only other Instagramer that donated was Lisa Jordan. The amount who read the message and ignored it was shocking. I known they can't give to every charity event but a one liner reply would be nice to say sorry can't on this occasion.
Love the clarins drops-i only tan my face as the rest of me tans really well but always use high spf on face as I get butterfly pigmentation otherwise but I ctually buy the body ones as its better value 😅 so sue drives me batty and I really don't like the fake look of her and majority of instagrammers/floggers/influencers but uts nice to hear she would do something like that as very few give anything back as far as I can see

Reactions: 4
She’s there with a friend too
Abbie must be out there for bound apparel ‘essential work’ also.......we might get a *sneak peek* like we were told we might get of dripping gold too 🙄 By the looks of their stories they went to Portugal just to drink and go to the gym - bleeping notions the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
So Poo has no intention of buying a place or bringing the dogs over! Give it till September/October she will be home and Portugal will never be mentioned again. Then she will be back to her regularly scheduled monthly vacations to different places.

She's so transparent. Also what's with the stupid pose??? She looks so awkward 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her poor little dogs just forgotten about! What an asshole she and Dylz are, shouldn't be allowed care for even a plant pot! Her whole family are just vile. Odious people

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Abbie must be out there for bound apparel ‘essential work’ also.......we might get a *sneak peek* like we were told we might get of dripping gold too 🙄 By the looks of their stories they went to Portugal just to drink and go to the gym - bleeping notions the lot of them.
All their stuff is from AliExpress same with their other friends who does the jewellery

Reactions: 6
Spicey B is alll AliExpress! Screenshot any item and image search on AliExpress and buy it for about €2.. I’ve been doing it for years with betty & biddy, glitz n pieces and many more 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Spicey B is alll AliExpress! Screenshot any item and image search on AliExpress and buy it for about €2.. I’ve been doing it for years with betty & biddy, glitz n pieces and many more 😂
Wow didn’t know you could image search????

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wonder when Katie will come on and be 'honest' again and say she lied about staying there for a week :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am i the only one who thinks this thread is becoming boring? Like other thread I'm invested in....but Sues i find I'm skipping through pages not really giving a tit what she's doing. She's just become very irrelevant or something.

The so screw me cracked me up 😂😂

Reactions: 19
Christ no wonder Sue has to fly people over for some entertainment. All Dylan has to offer is photos of how many calories he's burned on his watch or him turning the engine on in his car. What an existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exact same with the zo and co one and lynott jewellery all sell the same stuff

Reactions: 3
Am i the only one who thinks this thread is becoming boring? Like other thread I'm invested in....but Sues i find I'm skipping through pages not really giving a tit what she's doing. She's just become very irrelevant or something.

The so screw me cracked me up 😂😂
You’ve nailed it there, she’s become completely irrelevant anymore but I still find myself glued waiting for the next drunken mess of stories....Carla was always great for those. Maybe why Sue has distanced herself from her 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Wow didn’t know you could image search????
Yep up in the top right corner 😉 I’ve been ordering off AliExpress for years I absolutely love it.. if you see something you like on an insta boutique etc screenshot it and search guarantee you’ll find it there 😍 just check reviews for everything! X

Exact same with the zo and co one and lynott jewellery all sell the same stuff
And indigo lune too.. those rings are €50 approx each and I got loads of them on AliExpress for less than €3 each 😀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.