SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im quite happy in my life are you @Influenced I dont feel the need to plaster it on social media because I'm too busy having a good time
Extremely! 😍

And if I somehow managed to break out of this country to some paradise I would just say it like it is and not claim to be an “essential” worker while plastering nights out and cocktails for us all to see.

I’d say she’s probably still there and just fuming she can’t post cause she was caught out lying through her teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 605252
🤣🤣 must be for our benefit..

This annoyed me no end!!! I want to be honest with ye my followers.... no, you got caught extending your stay thinking that the majority would be “good for you”. In reality us Ordinary folk can see it’s the likes if Katie and her family who have kept this pandemic rolling a lot longer that it should have. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Despite them being together in Portugal she's off with her sister and mate and Dylan just seems to latch on to whatever outdoor activity he can to stay away from sue.

Reactions: 8
Looks like they’ve company again tonight going by Sue’s story.. definitely Katie is still there 🤣 the amount of lies out of that family I’d say they can’t keep track of what’s real and what’s not at this rate

Reactions: 12
Why didn't Katie just say I'm going on me jollys and if ye don't like it, I don't care. And I don't know when I'll be back, instead of lies and sharing passive aggressive memes.
It's not like we'd be shocked, the family has done as they pleased for the past year anyway

Reactions: 26
I see poor oul Dlyz was having breakfast on his own this morning...I wonder do they actually do anything together?

• Haha
As if Dzzylan ran her a bath the only way he runs is the opposite direction when he sees her coming for him 🙄

• Haha
God this is painful to watch sue this morning 🤣 only thing enlightening is shes actually doing proper gym faces instead of pretending shes fit as feck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God this is painful to watch sue this morning 🤣 only thing enlightening is shes actually doing proper gym faces instead of pretending shes fit as feck
I’m actually dying like, it’s only a 25 bag and she’s not even supporting the whole weight 😂😂😂 and god help her she can’t even do a bodyweight squat. She must be appallingly weak from all the crap she eats 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who needs enemies when your own husband films you struggling at the gym. Gave me a good laugh.
Having seen that I now finally believe that she is just naturally slim as there is no chance she’s worked out in her life before. The poor PT is practically doing the movement for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m actually dying like, it’s only a 25 bag and she’s not even supporting the whole weight 😂😂😂 and god help her she can’t even do a bodyweight squat. She must be appallingly weak from all the crap she eats 🥴
Had to quote myself but I just noticed the SWEAT BANDS ON HER WRIST!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.