SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls stop !!!! See the "Chanel" hat i can't find it anywhere - why ? Because the ribbon is from A CHANEL BOX and the hat is prob penneys- maybe she's not so flush with the bobs after all 🤔 But then driving in the stupid car eye bleeping herself with tombstones for teeth - its all so pretentious - sweet suffering Jesus Sue give us a break 🤨
oh my god the second hand embarrassment fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ And the fact that she is pulling down the front of the hat to show the channel tag! Talk about getting your moneys worth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even trying to be negative or to put her down but how in gods name does she not feel like such a fraud when she only ever posts filtered photos of herself when she owns a makeup company? At this stage I think she’s filtering already filtered pictures! The makeup must really be dirt if she won’t show it off normally

Reactions: 19
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a tit about how she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.
I agree with this 💯 ... sue and the bloggers want us to be like pre covid times so we buy buy buy . Eh I haven’t got my nails done since dec and I am fine ! I am not arsed with high heels anymore ... unless I want to ! A bit of the more relaxed simple life is actually so refreshing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not even trying to be negative or to put her down but how in gods name does she not feel like such a fraud when she only ever posts filtered photos of herself when she owns a makeup company? At this stage I think she’s filtering already filtered pictures! The makeup must really be dirt if she won’t show it off normally
Shes actually beautiful when natural and has perfect normal features but has to trowel on the slap when it aint needed.

Reactions: 1
Girls stop !!!! See the "Chanel" hat i can't find it anywhere - why ? Because the ribbon is from A CHANEL BOX and the hat is prob penneys- maybe she's not so flush with the bobs after all 🤔 But then driving in the stupid car eye bleeping herself with tombstones for teeth - its all so pretentious - sweet suffering Jesus Sue give us a break 🤨
Ha ha. Surely her business has taken a bit of a hit with covid. I know she's loaded, but with the lifestyle they have, let alone bank rolling half the Jacksons, she'd want to keep the money coming in.

Reactions: 4
The Jackson’s wanting to be the kardashians they haven’t a patch on them their personality alone is as dull as fish water 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha. Surely her business has taken a bit of a hit with covid. I know she's loaded, but with the lifestyle they have, let alone bank rolling half the Jacksons, she'd want to keep the money coming in.
Bank rolling ALL the Jacskons

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes actually beautiful when natural and has perfect normal features but has to trowel on the slap when it aint needed.
I agree I think she’s actually a lovely looking girl and I’d kill to have her figure, but I hate the whole filtered to death pictures. I love a Snapchat or insta story filter don’t get me wrong but you can still tell it’s me because it’s not blurred to an inch of it’s life. She doesn’t put a lot of faith into the makeup she is trying to sell by filtering it so much.

Reactions: 5
I'm just sickened by the fact that she's left her 3 dogs behind for 6 months! She's a cruel witch! I can't see anything remotely attractive about her because she is as common as muck, always boasting and really doesn't give a damn about her lovely little dogs...those breeds of dogs are naturally loving and incredibly sensitive, don't know how she lives with herself. She's a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm just sickened by the fact that she's left her 3 dogs behind for 6 months! She's a cruel witch! I can't see anything remotely attractive about her because she is as common as muck, always boasting and really doesn't give a damn about her lovely little dogs...those breeds of dogs are naturally loving and incredibly sensitive, don't know how she lives with herself. She's a dose.
What was the point in her making the garden dog friendly, more lies from her botched mouth

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.