SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking it could be Sian Walton and Brooke over with them, she's been posting loads about her summer wardrobe and she can't wait for some sun and they can't seem to go anywhere sunny without each other. Plus SoPoo put up her Strong.r bands this morning for the gym.
If I could work from anywhere and afford it, I'd be off to live in the sun for the summer absolutely!
Katie is definitely staying in Sue's, I would too if I could get the keys and use the gym 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I was thinking it could be Sian Walton and Brooke over with them, she's been posting loads about her summer wardrobe and she can't wait for some sun and they can't seem to go anywhere sunny without each other. Plus SoPoo put up her Strong.r bands this morning for the gym.
If I could work from anywhere and afford it, I'd be off to live in the sun for the summer absolutely!
Katie is definitely staying in Sue's, I would too if I could get the keys and use the gym 🤣🤣
They prob have all moved into Sues? As their house is sold. Does sue plan on living with all of them when she’s back 6 months of the year? Or else Katie is guarding the house 😂

Reactions: 1
They prob have all moved into Sues? As their house is sold. Does sue plan on living with all of them when she’s back 6 months of the year? Or else Katie is guarding the house 😂
Katie was very quiet yesterday - she prob headed over. Watch the space and see how quiet she might be the next few days. Although there were 2 extra settings on the table

Reactions: 22
Katie was very quiet yesterday - she prob headed over. Watch the space and see how quiet she might be the next few days. Although there were 2 extra settings on the table
She did finish her exams as well actually so you could be right

Reactions: 2
Is it just me realising it’s just side plates set up? The table is literally set for 2 people. I’m guessing either her or Dylan dosent want to face the glaring sun while eating so has their back to the sun and then the other table is set where the sun would be shining and not be blocked by the other person?

Reactions: 3
Is it just me realising it’s just side plates set up? The table is literally set for 2 people. I’m guessing either her or Dylan dosent want to face the glaring sun while eating so has their back to the sun and then the other table is set where the sun would be shining and not be blocked by the other person?
Stop making sense you!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t asking for Covid reasons, just curious to know who seen as the mother was in the hospital yesterday. Was thinking it might be Carla
who cares who's there each to their own, if katie and Carla did go over fair fucks to them. if id a family member living abroad where I could stay I would be gone. people are so invested in who's visiting who and who's travelling

Reactions: 11
Katie is over in Portugal . Essential reasons with dropping gold of course

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I knew it wouldn’t be long before the Jackson’s started to land 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So Shady and Dylan seem incapable of spending much time on their own for long... very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Awk now this is an actual joke at this stage! Best of it is I don’t actually fault her for going to Portugal...I’m sure many of us would if we were given half the chance. However...this bullshit of “assisting Suzanne with dripping gold photo shoots” PLEASE 🙄 just be honest! Just say you have found a loop hole to get over there and you’re taking it. Surely she is bound to expect a backlash for this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Awk now this is an actual joke at this stage! Best of it is I don’t actually fault her for going to Portugal...I’m sure many of us would if we were given half the chance. However...this bullshit of “assisting Suzanne with dripping gold photo shoots” PLEASE 🙄 just be honest! Just say you have found a loop hole to get over there and you’re taking it. Surely she is bound to expect a backlash for this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! As if sue with all her money couldn’t get a model for a few hours 🙄

Reactions: 14
Lol oh lord they go everywhere with them how weird I’d hate to be married into that 😂😂😂😂 essential work my arse

Reactions: 25
I bleeping hope the clouds stay all week now that Katie is there. Pisses me off ‘essential work’ my ass!! Never seen her work with DG before!

Bring Carla back. She’s the only honest one out of the whacko jackos

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dont follow Katie but just went on to watch her stories. She cant even speak with those pillows for lips 🙈 it's like she's struggling to get the words out. Also laughing at her essential letter that Sue drafted up for her ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still have yet to see what the cigar room photoshoot was for... I mean, she said it was an essential shoot.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.