SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be inclined to agree if she had mentioned they were doing it and the process etc as she posts almost everything but one minute she was hawking her new mascara and the next they are already there which suggests her stories for at least two weeks were pre recorded. Especially due to the fact that his cars were there that quick and literally days before she showed him with a table full of junk watching the golf and someone commented on here it wasn’t their house!
I wonder if she kept quiet about the move because she didn't want a backlash from it which would effect her product sales? She probs noticed a dip in sales over the Keilidh mua disaster so didn't want another backlash.

Reactions: 5
Ah who cares. Of course she wants to open up the discussion by giving us a glimpse of extra place settings. I don't think I'll be losing sleep over it... Boring Sue 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly if I were in her position I’d be gone too. She can “work” from anywhere. She is her own boss. She has no kids that need to be in school.
like why would anyone stay here especially during lock down when they had the option to leave

Reactions: 33
Honestly if I were in her position I’d be gone too. She can “work” from anywhere. She is her own boss. She has no kids that need to be in school.
like why would anyone stay here especially during lock down when they had the option to leave
I’d sell my kidney right now to get away from crappy lockdown for a few weeks at this stage😫 sunshine and a pool, I’m jealous 😂

Reactions: 6
He sitting no where near her yeah they have people over what a weird marriage she’s just a dope😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She must be living in sues place lol

She’s gone big into the fitness hasn’t she lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I realise how jealous this sounds and it 100% is jealousy but f**k off Sue with your shots of your ‘grey clouds’ in Portugal and hoping they go! It’s Portugal ffs, of course they’ll go and even at that I’m sure by your outfit Sue its still quite warm. The weather here has been brutal all of May, more rain in this month of May than has been in the last 3 combined but thanks for the reminder of how miserable your sky in Portugal is. All the while it still remains illegal for us mere mortals to travel anyway outside of Ireland unless we are ‘relocating’ or can prove its essential 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
She’s just a horrible person sure she’s all fake nothing natural about her she mite have money but by the looks of it she ain’t having a happy marriage

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.