SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said that for years. I NEVER understood how people got roped into supporting this yoke, they are as rough as a badgers arse.
I know right. She basically glamorized home shopping channels🤦‍♂️She hardly cured Covid!

Even when Dildo posted the pic ot his cars loads of people posted saying 'well deserved'. Why is it well deserved? What has he ever done? He's a glorified Uber driver for SoPoo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for poor Dillon stuck looking at Katie for the summer no doubt eternal style will be over to hold every door handle shortly .. just shows their marriage is very rocky when they can’t survive being by themselves without the Jackson’s swarming all over sue for content I actually hope Carla comes over and has massive pool parties she won’t be able to get her hands on champagne and the devils dandruff quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel sorry for poor Dillon stuck looking at Katie for the summer no doubt eternal style will be over to hold every door handle shortly .. just shows their marriage is very rocky when they can’t survive being by themselves without the Jackson’s swarming all over sue for content I actually hope Carla comes over and has massive pool parties she won’t be able to get her hands on champagne and the devils dandruff quick enough
Hold every door handle 😂😂😂😂😂 fuckin gasssss

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This explains why there were no sad goodbyes for the 'relocation'. Is she even gone a week and Katie is right behind her!!!

Reactions: 7
And the work is that essential the first thing she does is post about getting dolled up and heading out for drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️ No sense of wit at all! Just confirms what we already knew...she’s off on her jollies!

Reactions: 25
I find her whole family always being around so weird, who constantly wants their family staying with them? It’s not like they’ve a few kids and need the extra hands🙄

Reactions: 13
Yes!!! Look back at all comments she made, always sticking up for her plus has commented on Terries thread too and again sticking up for her 🤔🤔
i actually haven't commented on terries just liked :) I thought that's what this site is for to say what we think/feel about influencers? :) don't get me wrong I hated the KEILIDH scandal with her and will say it with no shame. Im not sue if I was I'd be enjoying the heat haha. also think its funny people think iM SUE just because I'm not slating about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im not sue but I wish I was!!

i actually haven't commented on terries just liked :) I thought that's what this site is for to say what we think/feel about influencers? :)
Girls come on it’s obviously not sue .. hi Katie x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She didn’t say except that it wasn’t serious. Another one who posts from the hospital bed just to garner sympathy.
She's living off the......
You OK hun? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe a colonoscopy, I had one the other day but they did ask me to take nail polish off before any minor procedure so not sure why she'd be dreading it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.