SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how Katie is suddenly being honest now after there was speculation here that she might be in Portugal. And what about Sue’s comments on KT’s pics remarking that she was stealing her photograph spots at her home. Staging pics for the past few days to make it look like she was staying in Sues.

Reactions: 13
She’s only being “open and honest” because she will want to post her Portugal tit on insta stories for content 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I absolutely love my partners family but there no way i'd have them living in my ear like the Jacksons!!!

Reactions: 16
Can’t imagine what else she needs to assist in. Opening Chinese packages 😂 then she comes to preach how she wants to be honest with her followers
most of the dripping gold products are made in Ireland

Reactions: 1
who cares who's there each to their own, if katie and Carla did go over fair fucks to them. if id a family member living abroad where I could stay I would be gone. people are so invested in who's visiting who and who's travelling
I personally don’t care about who’s traveling even with no Covid I would be curious to see if it’s Carla or not because she’s disappeared for so long now and it might put some of the rumors about her to rest.
It’s curiosity, and we’re all guilty of being curious otherwise why would we be on this site 🤣

Reactions: 5
You’d have a bit more respect for Katie if she came on and said yeah I’m here to help with the photo shoot but while I’m here I may as well enjoy it as a holiday 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So who else is there? 🤔 Four places set for dinner so did she bring a friend and class her as an essential worker also? Anyways, S couldn't even hack two weeks alone with her husband. Marriage is doomed.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s essential to their brand to have a photo shoot in a different country? Am I missing something? Did nobody teach them the difference between need and want

This family!!! I'm so over it! The Jacksons need to be cancelled!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So Katie’s over with them now to do such important and essential work for Sue and DG, who do we think is next to go over? Maybe Carla will go into hiding over there instead now we know Sue is doing essential business letters 😂

Reactions: 10
They can’t get anything right during covid/lockdowns. The cheek of So Shady giving Katie a letter to say she’s an essential worker.... bit of kick in the teeth to are actually essential and have worked the whole way through the pandemic. Soooo tone deaf

Awk now this is an actual joke at this stage! Best of it is I don’t actually fault her for going to Portugal...I’m sure many of us would if we were given half the chance. However...this bullshit of “assisting Suzanne with dripping gold photo shoots” PLEASE 🙄 just be honest! Just say you have found a loop hole to get over there and you’re taking it. Surely she is bound to expect a backlash for this 🤷🏻‍♀️
but this is the problem,we can’t go. We’ll get fined if we head to the airport but this one is flying over to Portugal for ‘essential’ work to help with a photo shoot.....for fake tan. The photos are going to be photoshopped to death anyway so they didn’t need to be done in Portugal.

Reactions: 19
but this is the problem,we can’t go. We’ll get fined if we head to the airport but this one is flying over to Portugal for ‘essential’ work to help with a photo shoot.....for fake tan. The photos are going to be photoshopped to death anyway so they didn’t need to be done in Portugal.
sure couldn’t Dyl use his mad photoshop skills to edit a few seagulls into the shoot if they did it in Ireland!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now the sister is over there for a week on ‘essential business’ oh ffs give it over I could almost see Sue in the background coaching her. A real slap in the face for all of us working stuck at home with our health system on its knees even before the bastard hackers. So frustrating

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.