Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiobhHiya

anyways I’m not on here to argue with anyone just give my views. Just can’t understand why anyone would dispute her products are made in China when there is evidence they are. And there is no evidence they are Irish. Praising/defending sue is one thing but you said you wish you were her. I’ll take her money but I wouldn’t wish to be her for a split second.
I don’t buy any of her shite but just out of interest what evidence is there of it being made in China?

Whether the tan is made in Cork or China, I wouldn’t be buying it and supporting Sue or any of the Jackson’s after their behaviour since last year. She has really outdone herself in the past few months altogether. If anyone is looking for a tan my recommendation are bellamianta or bare by vogue
I have the BBV lotion and it’s one of the best tans I’ve ever used.

If it’s made in Cork why is it splashed all over the alibaba website with her image.. this is the same company as AliExpress so it has to be all white label
View attachment 598294View attachment 598295View attachment 598296View attachment 598298
That’s what I was thinking but could these not just be cheap copies?

Lollipops23

VIP Member
They’ve definitely been separated, for what reason we’ll never know but this ‘relocation’/holiday is a last ditch attempt to save their marriage I think. Even the fact they didn’t buy a property but are renting means she is not yet willing to commit to this ‘relocation’ even if it is supposed to be for 6 months of the year. She must think we are all dopes 🙄🙄 Go have a wine Sue
He’s in the pic with her on their new sofa.