Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellel

VIP Member
Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
Dreams big does our Dillon. New money. Flaunting your wealth is just so tacky.

Ok so the lambo is definitely in Portugal with them, Dylz has just put a post up on Instagram about it lol
Is that a Portuguese or English registration?

Probably did that on purpose. Honestly it’s such brash behaviour in my opinion. As a few have said, real money never show it. No lambo’s/ branded handbags etc. It’s So tacky! Being wealthy but understated is far more desirable.

I’m sure her view is we’re just jealous....but the outwardly view being portrayed is money does not bring happiness.
Or good health 😕

Last edited:

SiobhHiya

It’s been posted further back. I haven’t seen a shed of evidence it’s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jackson’s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because she’s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesn’t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesn’t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesn’t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ❄ not even once, oh and she didn’t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ‘new collection’ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldn’t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz
The photos that were posted earlier are just cheap replicas of her own brand though?

Eire

She used to be so naturally pretty. What has she done to herself?
Yeah and that’s a nice pic of them both ,

She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

How much??

bellaxo

Id say its just because your new an you seem to defend them , I haven't seen your posts , but don't take it heart , an still contribute 😘
oh Im not taking it to heart I'm just saying it annoying as a new member trying to fish through comments of people saying its sue etc