Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hawkclado

She said they didn’t buy it, they’re just renting.
So sue definitely reads this. Her stories the best day are always thinly veiled digs at these

I’m pretty sure I remember Carla driving a Mini Cooper and I have a feeling it did look slightly different in that it had black wing mirrors. It’s sounds plausible that is Carla’s car after a late night party in March which con-insides with her sudden exit from Instagram. Tbh you don’t disappear from Instagram unless something serious is going on behind the scenes. I’m sure more details will come out in time
What happened at the party

Melody187

I think for animals they have to have rabies up to date? But they can only have that a certain amount of time before flying. I’m not sure if they can have them and fly straight away?

Bettyhomer84

and this is why people have body issues, god forbid someone's stomach isn't as flat as a pancake. 'Thick' what a word to use...., anyone ever think that people work out more for their mental health than to improve their figure. i workout 5 days a week I am no means 'the perfect figure' however I openly would say I do it more for my mental health esp since the pandemic started.
@bellaxo - Totally agree with you, I am the same.

Hi, apologies in advance if already discussed at length. But there’s such reams of pages / threads. Has anyone any thoughts on why they moved to Portugal?

ttxx

It would be nearly worse if she was one of those types who doesn’t post where she was in real time “for security reasons”. People think they’re Beyoncé 🤣
Just had a little nose at Dzylan’s page. The captions on recent photos....the health issue rumour is obviously true. Feel very sorry for them if that’s the case but wouldn’t they get so much support if they came out and acknowledged it. He’s writing things like “she’s my reason to get up and battle on another day” etc. yet all the public see is him driving lambos, going to the Maldives for the 10th time, head to toe designer wear. The obnoxiousness of it all makes them hated
What was it rumoured he had wrong ? Was it MS or am I wrong !