SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her stories tonight... why does she talk like that now.... God such a bragged with the fake accent

Reactions: 4
Those teeth would make short work of an apple!!
😂😂😂 I cannot take my eyes off her mouth .. her speech is even affected by the ridiculous veneers & her pumped up lips are crooked! She is slowly but surely destroying her face not enhancing it!

Reactions: 11
Her face looks different her cheekbones.... it really looks like she’s got a lot of fillers done recently. And her top lip is oddly shaped. Maybe she Botox her lower face too.
Something definitely wrong with her teeth.

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's the teeth??? I think she's had the lips filled. And over filled. Looked at previous photos and teeth look no different to me- but i could be wrong. Plus why do her teeth when she never smiles. All photos are of her pouting!!!

Reactions: 2
Tbf it’s hard to tell because she always has a ridiculous filter slapped on her stories lol

ETA: the stories in a few days will be guys I’ve decided to pull back on the filters 🤣🤣🤣

i’m convinced she reads on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lads the smacking of the lips and the big tongue licking her lips CONSTANTLY 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She hs officially turned herself into a blow up doll...and them teeth.... shes like Rylan with a wig on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I clicked on that filter she uses to see what it actually does and I looked like a different person 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hes getting a lot of coverage the last few weeks 😂

Had to go on an try that filter 🙈
Im in the bed in with the bed head in all that an tried the filters, I thought me lips were going to burst ,and I looked like someone else ..

Last edited:
I tried it too and my skin and teeth were a totally different colour and my lips were touching my nose. Frightening stuff

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
See Katie is defo living in sues gaff, her stories and grid post are all sues house and the front door

Reactions: 10
I had looked back at Dylans pics and I just think she was beautiful. Im all for a little bit of help but I think she has gone too far.

I’m so curious, does Sue herself smoke?
I know she used to years ago, unsure if she still does now.

😂😂😂 I cannot take my eyes off her mouth .. her speech is even affected by the ridiculous veneers & her pumped up lips are crooked! She is slowly but surely destroying her face not enhancing it!
I actually found her hard to understand in those latest insta stories lol its like she has a lisp now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.