SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If itā€™s made in Cork why is it splashed all over the alibaba website with her image.. this is the same company as AliExpress so it has to be all white label
115D77AB-82E8-4936-BC37-AA73D5082265.png
E5CB51D8-34D5-4267-884B-076A9C2D709D.png
DCE9075D-7A60-40D2-A61B-19151BC94B25.png
BBCA0BCA-B44E-418F-84F1-D05C475C0179.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi, apologies in advance if already discussed at length. But thereā€™s such reams of pages / threads. Has anyone any thoughts on why they moved to Portugal?

It still seems like a strange thing to do if youā€™re only going to be in the country for a few days.
She no more had a B12 injection, she probably got herself a pack of Vitamin D in the pharmacy and threw up the B12 injection for the 'you OK hun' messages and the follow up of, sorry the doctor has recommended that I don't fly given the lack of B12 and my huge ankle that my blow up on the place and could cause blood clots. She's just looking for excuses! I'd say she'll be out there a lot longer than a week, sure what does she have here for her..... The puppy šŸ¤£

I wonder if they have to keep a diary of when they told what bullshit stories just in case one or the other repeats one šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
She no more had a B12 injection, she probably got herself a pack of Vitamin D in the pharmacy and threw up the B12 injection for the 'you OK hun' messages and the follow up of, sorry the doctor has recommended that I don't fly given the lack of B12 and my huge ankle that my blow up on the place and could cause blood clots. She's just looking for excuses! I'd say she'll be out there a lot longer than a week, sure what does she have here for her..... The puppy šŸ¤£

I wonder if they have to keep a diary of when they told what bullshit stories just in case one or the other repeats one šŸ¤”
Omg yes, she'll be advised not to fly. I'd put money on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If itā€™s made in Cork why is it splashed all over the alibaba website with her image.. this is the same company as AliExpress so it has to be all white label
View attachment 598294View attachment 598295View attachment 598296View attachment 598298
Those websites, aliBabba, Ali Express etc are well known for lifting real photos of products/clothes and selling their rip off versions. I'm not saying about wether Sue's tan is made in China or Ireland, but I certainly wouldn't take those photos on those sites as evidence,.

Reactions: 28
Omg yes, she'll be advised not to fly. I'd put money on it!
Plus I don't know understand if she's only there a week why she would invest in getting a PT also (I don't mean pay as I assume Sue did when I say invest I just mean build a relationship and invest time). It being her birthday month I doubt she'll be heading home for it!
Suppose all we can do is watch this space and see if she flies home today.
She will probably also say they didn't get the work done that they needed while she's been there so she needs to stay

Reactions: 6
Yesterday Katie had prerecorded stuff up from before she left in Sue's house. She could easily have another week of content ready to go, that she recorded before she left! It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest!

Reactions: 13
Yesterday Katie had prerecorded stuff up from before she left in Sue's house. She could easily have another week of content ready to go, that she recorded before she left! It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest!
I said this yesterday. Itā€™s so easy to have loads of content ready to go. And sheā€™s been very quiet this week so it wouldnā€™t look suspicious if she just threw up the odd reel and photo. Then just pretend she had to head back out to put the finishing touches to the shoot. Just in time for her birthday celebrations šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
anyways Iā€™m not on here to argue with anyone just give my views. Just canā€™t understand why anyone would dispute her products are made in China when there is evidence they are. And there is no evidence they are Irish. Praising/defending sue is one thing but you said you wish you were her. Iā€™ll take her money but I wouldnā€™t wish to be her for a split second.
I donā€™t buy any of her shite but just out of interest what evidence is there of it being made in China?

Whether the tan is made in Cork or China, I wouldnā€™t be buying it and supporting Sue or any of the Jacksonā€™s after their behaviour since last year. She has really outdone herself in the past few months altogether. If anyone is looking for a tan my recommendation are bellamianta or bare by vogue
I have the BBV lotion and itā€™s one of the best tans Iā€™ve ever used.

View attachment 598294View attachment 598295View attachment 598296View attachment 598298
Thatā€™s what I was thinking but could these not just be cheap copies?

I donā€™t buy any of her shite but just out of interest what evidence is there of it being made in China?
Itā€™s been posted further back. I havenā€™t seen a shed of evidence itā€™s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jacksonā€™s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because sheā€™s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesnā€™t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesnā€™t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesnā€™t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ā„ not even once, oh and she didnā€™t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ā€˜new collectionā€™ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldnā€™t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s been posted further back. I havenā€™t seen a shed of evidence itā€™s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jacksonā€™s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because sheā€™s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesnā€™t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesnā€™t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesnā€™t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ā„ not even once, oh and she didnā€™t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ā€˜new collectionā€™ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldnā€™t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz
The photos that were posted earlier are just cheap replicas of her own brand though?

This is amazing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.