SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was actually the other way round of Sue copying Aimees palette. Aimees first one was black years ago, I had it. I know from a very good source that Aimee does create all her products from Korea, goes out pre covid to the factories too. Can’t remember ever seeing Sue do that or show getting her products made.
This is all true. Aimee is also self funded too, unlike so sue me.

Reactions: 11
Doesn't read on here an now we have her in action at the gym 🤔
Did someone say here , shes no more working out there than she did here , no way she was in the gym !! Hi sue🖕

Reactions: 8
Looks like Katie forgot her flight yesterday, roll on the excuses !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Katie forgot her flight yesterday, roll on the excuses !!!!
And Katie's mate has joined them as well🙄🤔🤣
Does sue actually have any mates anymore or have they all realised she's a twit and now she has to fly in Katie's mates

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like Katie's mate went to Belfast before going to Portugal so maybe it's possible she didn't fly out of Dublin? Maybe she didn't have an essential trip reason to give if she had flown out of Dublin and been questioned in that regard there?

Reactions: 1
Yeah her friend Abbie was in Belfast last weekend and then must have flew out of city airport !

Reactions: 1
She's posting her 'workouts' now?? Must be desperate for content!

Reactions: 8
Looks like Katie's mate went to Belfast before going to Portugal so maybe it's possible she didn't fly out of Dublin? Maybe she didn't have an essential trip reason to give if she had flown out of Dublin and been questioned in that regard there?
How do you know this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.