SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That quote could also be a dig at Dylan for not travelling home with her if the dog really is sick. I don’t think Sue cares about much but I do think she’d be heartbroken if something happened to one of her dogs while she wasn’t there (again), I just don’t know how or why she leaves them in the first place. I feel like that post was a dig that she could find someone that will drop everything for her to go be with her dog or whatever stressful thing is happening at that time. I don’t think the dog is terribly unwell but if that dog is really like their child as they say then I’d expect Dylan to travel too if the dog was sick enough that they needed to go home immediately.
If the dogs were really that precious to her, she wouldn’t have left them in the first place. She’d have waited until they could travel. She just wanted her summer holidays. And by leaving them at home, she had a perfect excuse to swan home whenever she feels like it. If they had the dogs out there, they wouldn’t be able to head out drinking and to the gym constantly. They knew they were going for a holiday. Nobody brings their dogs abroad on holidays.

Reactions: 17
It’s alright everyone, panic over. Sue just had to swing by to collect all her gifts that were sent to her. Everything’s grand! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s alright everyone, panic over. Sue just had to swing by to collect all her gifts that were sent to her. Everything’s grand! 😂
All back to form .. everything is grand more free tack to flog and show the rest of us peasants what we’re missing out on … like a fart in the wind all her problems are gone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That quote could also be a dig at Dylan for not travelling home with her if the dog really is sick. I don’t think Sue cares about much but I do think she’d be heartbroken if something happened to one of her dogs while she wasn’t there (again), I just don’t know how or why she leaves them in the first place. I feel like that post was a dig that she could find someone that will drop everything for her to go be with her dog or whatever stressful thing is happening at that time. I don’t think the dog is terribly unwell but if that dog is really like their child as they say then I’d expect Dylan to travel too if the dog was sick enough that they needed to go home immediately.
If the dogs were like their kids they would have had them brought to Portugal before now. I have only left my dog once (in the care of my eldest daughter) & the dog was all I thought about! I just hate being away from her. It turns my stomach the way they just fecked off & left them. You should be ashamed Sue. Poor wee pets don’t know what’s going on.. and now you’re home for 5 minutes & then will be away again. I despair. 😡

Reactions: 13
If the dogs were like their kids they would have had them brought to Portugal before now. I have only left my dog once (in the care of my eldest daughter) & the dog was all I thought about! I just hate being away from her. It turns my stomach the way they just fecked off & left them. You should be ashamed Sue. Poor wee pets don’t know what’s going on.. and now you’re home for 5 minutes & then will be away again. I despair. 😡
Just to clarify I don’t know how or why they have left them in the first place and without being horrible I don’t know how especially after what happened to her other dog Bella. Sue calls them her children, I don’t think she thinks of them like that but that’s what she says. If I’ve ever gone away my dog still has free reign of the house and land and a family member comes to him and I wouldn’t dream of upping and leaving without him, nor would I expect him to come to Portugal and deal with the climate there. But if I did do those things and my dog was gravely ill then I would expect my husband (who’s supposed to love the dog too) to come back with me. I don’t agree with Sue in the slightest but my comment was simply referring to maybe that was a dig in her quote she posted about Dylan not coming back. Or she was rubbing in their amazing relationship, I don’t know but I don’t agree with her treatment of her dogs, that was just my take on the quote in relation to her and Dylan.

Reactions: 14
Feel so sorry for the poor dogs. She makes my blood boil with the way she shows off her wealth and not an ounce of compassion for her pets. She shouldn't even have the responsibility of owning a plant pot!

Reactions: 13
Feel so sorry for the poor dogs. She makes my blood boil with the way she shows off her wealth and not an ounce of compassion for her pets. She shouldn't even have the responsibility of owning a plant pot!
Didn’t she adopt the last one Pixie as well? Maybe I’m wrong but if you do take on a dog that does have issues (neglect/abuse/attachment issues whatever the case may be) then don’t you have to agree to keep them here? Maybe I’m wrong but I know the case with rehoming horses is that you can’t take them out of the country or sell them on and I would have assumed it would be the same with dogs? In background checks I’m sure your job etc would be considered like how much time you spend away from home etc?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she adopt the last one Pixie as well? Maybe I’m wrong but if you do take on a dog that does have issues (neglect/abuse/attachment issues whatever the case may be) then don’t you have to agree to keep them here? Maybe I’m wrong but I know the case with rehoming horses is that you can’t take them out of the country or sell them on and I would have assumed it would be the same with dogs? In background checks I’m sure your job etc would be considered like how much time you spend away from home etc?
She got her from the rescue in Cork as she’d been looking for ages for a yorkie I remember thinking same as Bella she managed to find the cutest dog in the shelter 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sue must have just come back today as this photo was posted on kate Gaffney page. Anyone remember Kate from Diffusion boutique in the 90's? My mum and her friends literally lived in. Anyway Kate and the new husband have a place in Portugal. Same spot as Suzanne and Dylan. All out together on Saturday night.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s ok sue jus don’t worry about all the people who haven’t seen their family in over a year, as long as u get to see your dogs, that’s all that matters

Reactions: 8
Don’t give a crap about her personal business but when you fly in from an Amber country and have guests over for dinner day 1 (when your suppose to be self isolating ) really boils my blood ...and no cop not put in on insta . Jesus Christ just because her business didn’t suffer other peoples did ...all because of this silly twats behsbiour and her sister is no better
Btw flying home for a sick dog is not essential . Has he been sick all this time ? If not why weren’t they flown out . They need a slap if reality 🤬

Reactions: 15
Don’t give a crap about her personal business but when you fly in from an Amber country and have guests over for dinner day 1 (when your suppose to be self isolating ) really boils my blood ...and no cop not put in on insta . Jesus Christ just because her business didn’t suffer other peoples did ...all because of this silly twats behsbiour and her sister is no better
Btw flying home for a sick dog is not essential . Has he been sick all this time ? If not why weren’t they flown out . They need a slap if reality 🤬
Maybe she threatened to hide the keys of the Lamborghini if Dylan didn’t get the next flight home 😂

Is she not 45? 🤣
It actually wouldn’t surprise me if she had the vaccine before she even left. Plenty of people have skipped the queue. It’s absolutely something she’d do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.